Apply for Home Loan in Vadodara online at lowest interest rates March 2020. Check Home Loan in Vadodara eligibility criteria, list of documents and bank branches only at Deal4loans.
Highlights on Home Loans in Vadodara
|Interest Rates||7.90% – 21.00%|
|Processing Fees||0 to 2.00% of the loan amount + GST|
|Pre Payment Charges||NIL for floating, Fixed Rates check with Bank|
|Repayment Period||3 to 30 years|
|Part Payment Facility||Yes, all bank|
Compare Home Loan Rates in Vadodara 2020
|SBI Home Loan||7.90 – 8.45%|
|HDFC Ltd Home Loan||8.00 – 8.75%|
|ICICI Bank Home Loan||8.35 – 9.20%|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.10 – 8.95%|
|DHFL Housing Finance||9.75%|
|Axis Bank Home Loan||8.90% – 9.10%|
|BOB Home Loan||8.15% – 9.15%|
|Canara Bank Home Loan||8.45 – 8.65%|
|Aadhar Housing Home Loan||N.A|
|Bandhan Bank Home Loan||8.75% – 12.00%|
Home Loan Tools in Vadodara
- Home Loan Interest Rates 2020
- Home Loan EMI Calculator
- Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
- NRI Home Loans
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loans in Vadodara
|Age||21 – 58 years|
|Income||1.80 lakh annually for salaried, 3 Lakh ITR for Self Employed|
|Job Stability||Minimum 2 Years for salaried, 3 years for self employed|
|Eligible for Joint Home Loan||Brother, Mother, Father, Spouse|
|Loan amount||2 lakh to 50 crore|
Home Loan EMI Calculator Vadodara
Checklist of Documents for Home Loan in Vadodara
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.
If You’re Income is Low or Not Eligible for Home Loan in Vadodara?
If Your income is low or below 8000 per month so you can club your another family members income to get home loan from any Bank. It also helps to get more & more loan amount from bank and Increase your eligibility.
Looking for Name of Banks who provides home loans in Vadodara?
SBI Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Ltd, Axis Bank, PNB, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and Many more….