State Bank of Travancore Home Loan – Compare online Interest Rates, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Processing Fees and Apply online for SBT Home loans India.
Due to state bank owned, State bank of Travancore converts into SBI.
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 21 January 2019
State Bank of Travancore offers housing loans to Salaried persons, Self-employed Businessmen, Professionals and Agriculturists, who have a regular monthly income and a minimum of three years standing / experience in their line of activity.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES/FLATS
- A copy of the agreement for sale.
- A copy of the Title deeds of the present owner.
- A copy of the land tax receipt.
- A copy of the building tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate from the Sub Registrar for the last 15 years.
- Title clear certificate from the banks approved advocate.
- Valuation report of the property and building from the banks approved valuator.
Source: state bank of travancore official Website