Education loans in Trivandrum 2020: Get lowest and best Interest rates, Documents list & Eligibility Information in Trivandrum for Education loan (Study in India & Abroad) through SBI, HDFC, Credila, PNB, Indian bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India and Axis Bank etc.
Enjoy triple benefits when you take an Education Loan in Trivandrum:
- Faster loan – Our loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with easy documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing – Our loan rates and charges are very attractive
- Transparency – All charges are communicated up front in writing along with the loan quotation
For Interest Rates on Education Loans – Click Here
Loan Repayment: 15 years or Varies from Bank to Bank.
|SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Credila Education Loan||UCO Bank Education Loan|
|Vijaya Bank Education Loan||Bank of India Education Loan||Union bank Education Loan|
Eligibility Required for Education Loan in Trivandrum:
- You need to be a Indian resident
- You should be aged between 16 – 35 years.
- If you are taking a loan of more than Rs. 7.5 Lakh, a collateral security will be required.
- Co applicant: A co-applicant is required for all full time courses. Here are a few points to be noted about co-applicants:
- Primary Co-Applicants: Parents, Spouse, Siblings
- Secondary Co-Applicants: Father-In Law, Mother-In-Law, Brother-In-Law, Paternal / Maternal Uncle / Aunt
Benefits of Educational Loan in Trivandrum:
- Avail tax benefits under section 80(E) of income tax Act 1961
- Flexible repayment options
- Option to avail insurance cover for your loan
Documentation Required for Education Loan in Trivandrum:
- Completed Education Loan Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc
- Schedule of expenses for the specified course
- 2 passport size photographs
- PAN Card of the student and the Parent/ Guardian
- Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of last 2 yrs (If IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc. if applicable)
Banks list which Lend for Education Loan in Trivandrum:
- Central Bank: Salem-Kanyakumari Hwy, Prem Nagar, Karamana, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695002
- Indian Bank: PARAPPADIYIL BUILDING, College Jn.,Anchal, Hill Hwy, Anchal, Kerala 691306
- Union Bank of India: Vazhuthacaud Poojappura Rd, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014
- HDFC: Maruthunkuzhi Kachani Rd, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695013
- HDFC Bank: Bob Plaza, Near Plamoodu Bridge, Pattom, Trivandrum,Kerala 695004
- State Bank of Mysore: Power House Rd, Chalai Bazaar, Chalai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036
- State Bank of India: Ed Heights, opposite to Bishop House, Salem-Kanyakumari Hwy, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695004
- State Bank of India: Marakkada Road Branch, Power House Rd, Chalai Bazaar, Chalai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036