Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan: Details on Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility, Processing Fees and EMI per lac Loan Amount.
Maha Bank Personal Loan Scheme is available from the bank. TFor Personal Expenses such as Medical Expenses, Expenses on Travel / Tour, Income Tax liability, Expenses for Family Functions etc.
Features Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- The loans are both for salaried and self employed.
- Repayment – Maximum 36 Months
- Loan amount = Maximum Up to Rs 150000.
- Personal loan interest rates – Click to Compare
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Eligibility for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
-Salaried persons, permanent in service / professionals having minimum income of Rs.3.00 lakh p.a.
-In case of teacher/non teaching staff of educational institute drawing salary through the branches of our Bank Minimum annual income shell be Rs 2.00 lakh.
-Age of Applicant: Minimum: 21 years and Maximum 60 years at loan maturity.
- Minimum employment: For Service Persons: Minimum 5 years in employment and minimum 2 years in the current organization.
- For Others: He/She must be in the business/profession for at least 3 years.
- Individuals should be Income Tax assesses(s).
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Mahabank consumer loan scheme = 10.95%
- Mahabank Personal loan scheme = 9.70% – 10.70%
- Mahabank Aadhar loan scheme: For BOM staff pensioners = 9.20%
- Mahabank Aadhar loan scheme: For Others = 10.20%
Security :CLEAN Loan is to be guaranteed by one acceptable guarantor.
Repayment:Maximum upto 3 years by monthly-equated installments.
Total deductions including proposed loan installment should not exceed 60% of Gross Income.
Processing fee: 1.00% of the Loan Amount (Min.:Rs.1000/-)
Other Products of Bank of Maharashtra:-