ICICI Bank Personal Loans in Hosur: Apply online with lowest and Best personal loan Interest Rates, EMI. Check Offers, Documents and Eligibility for Personal Loan and Choose the Best.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan – Key Benefits in Hosur
- Loan up to Rs. 15 Lakhs
- No security/guarantor required | Faster processing.
- Minimum documentation
- Attractive rates of interest – Click Here
- Flexible repayment option of 12-60 months
List of ICICI Bank Branches in Hosur for Personal loan:
- GSN Arcade,Beside Vemala Kalyana Mandapam,Hosur – 635109, Krishnagiri District, Tami Nadu
- ICICI Bank Ltd., ASL Plaza, Bye-pass Rd, opp. Hosur Bus Stand, Hosur.
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||10.99% – 17.50%|
|Processing Fee||Upto 2.25% per annum of loan amount plus GST|
|Prepayment Charges||5% per annum of principal outstanding plus GST|
|Tenure||Upto 5 Years|
|Loan Amount||Upto 20 Lakh|
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
Personal Loan By Top Banks
- SBI Personal Loan
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
Eligibility required for personal loans in Hosur
You can avail of an ICICI Bank Personal Loan if you meet the following criteria:
|Age||23 years – 58 years.|
|Net Salary**||Salaried Individuals with minimum monthly income – Rs. 20,000 p.m.|
|Eligibility||ICICI Bank Salary Account Holder,
Customers having asset relationship with ICICI Bank (availed Home Loan, Car Loan and/or Auto Loan),
Salaried customers with ICICI Bank Savings Account or
Salaried customer having no relationship with ICICI Bank.
|Years in total job / profession||2 Year|
|Years in current residence||1 Year|
**The minimum salary requirement will differ depending on the profile (Type of employer, having relationship with ICICI Bank etc.) of the customer.
|Age||28 years (self employed individuals) and 25 years (for doctors); Maximum- 65 years|
|Minimum Turnover||Rs. 40 lac (for non-professionals), Rs. 15 lac (for professionals) as per audited financials|
|Minimum Profit After Tax||Rs. 2 lac (for Proprietorship Firm/Self employed Individuals) and Rs. 1 lac (for non-professionals) as per audited financials|
|Business Stability||In current business for at least 5 years and minimum 3 years for doctors.|
|Existing relationship with ICICI Bank||Minimum 1 Year liability relationship (current or savings account) or asset (loan) relationship, either live or closed in the last 6 months.|
Documents Required for Salaried Class People in Hosur for Personal loans of ICICI Bank
- Proof of Identity (any one) Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card
- Proof of Residence (any one) Ration Card / Utility Bill / Passport / LIC Policy Receipt
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited)
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- 2 Passport Size photographs.