PNB Bank offers Term deposit schemes under Premium or for minors at higher rate of interest on deposits, You can check eligibility, features, rates & minimum deposit amount with other important information.
|Eligibility||· Any Individual/dependent(singly or jointly with others).|
· A minor of 10 years and above in his own name.
· A minor who is below 10 years under his/her guardian or parents.
· Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Commercial Organization, Company, Corporate Body.
· Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
· Association, Clubs, Society, Trusts or Religious Institution, Charitable and Educational Institutions
· Municipality or Panchayat, Government or Quasi-Government body
· Illiterate and blind person can also open this account
|Minimum Deposit||Rs 100 afterwards in multiples of any amount maximum up to Rs 99.99 lacs.|
|Period of FDR||Flexible time period of 1 year to 10 years even for incomplete quarters.|
|Interest Payment||The interest on deposit is paid either in month i.e on a monthly basis at discounted value or quarterly or compounded quarterly.|
|Rate of Interest||The rate of interest would be the CARD rate (LINK) which is applicable to the time period of deposit as displayed on the website. It is subjected to change from time to time.|
|Nomination Facility||Available as per rules|
|TDS||Applicable as per guidelines. The bank will issue the TDS Certificate for the tax deducted.|