Find information on Best FD Interest Rates from all banks of India. Compare Rates for ✓ 1 Year ✓ 2 Years ✓ 5 Years period. SBI ✓ HDFC ✓ Uco ✓ PNB ✓ Yes ✓ Ratnakar ✓ Laxmi vilas ✓ Syndicate ✓ Karnataka ✓ Bank of Baroda banks interest rates on Fixed deposits.
Table of Content
A Fixed Deposit is a kind of investment made by the investor with a bank for a period of time offered by the bank itself. It has a higher rate of interest than any traditional saving account until the given maturity date.
Norms of Fixed Deposit:
- Withdrawal of money before the maturity period of the deposit is not allowed.
- There are some banks that may offer loan against the fixed deposit certificate at competitive interest rates.
- The interest rates may range from around 4% to 11%.
- Tenure for a fixed deposit fluctuate from 7, 15, or 45 days to 1.5 year and could be as high as 10 years.
Benefits of Fixed Deposit:
- A profit of 80% to 90% value of the deposit is guaranteed for loans against Fixed Deposits for the customers.
- A minimum of 3 months is granted to the residents of India for opening these accounts.
Interest Rates on Fixed Deposits
|Bank||1 year||2 years||5 years|
|State Bank of india||6.10||6.10||6.10|
|Bank of Baroda||6.10||6.10||6.25|
|Laxmi Vilas Bank||7.35||7.50||7.25|
|Bank of India||6.40||6.25||6.25|
Get Details on – Fixed Deposit Calculator
Latest Updated as per user search queries – 2020
|Search Query||Change in percentage||Date of updating|
|best fixed deposit plan||+190%||25.01.2020|
|pnb housing finance fixed deposit rates||+810%||14.01.2020|
|Axis bank fd interest rates july||+180%||20.12.2019|
|syndicate bank fd rates||+70%||16.11.2019|
|highest fd interest rates in india 2019||+60%||09.10.2019|
|hdfc bank fixed deposit interest rates||+60%||04.09.2019|
|Hdfc fixed deposit interest rate 2019||+40%||13.08.2019|
|PPF interest rate 2019||+60%||12.07.2019|
|sbi fixed deposit interest rate July||+550%||06.06.2019|
|andhra bank fixed deposit rates 2019||+15%||10.05.2019|
|all banks fixed deposit interest rate||+20%||16.04.2019|