Find information on Best FD Interest Rates from all banks of India. Compare Rates for ✓ 1 Year ✓ 2 Years ✓ 5 Years period. SBI ✓ HDFC ✓ Uco ✓ PNB ✓ Yes ✓ Ratnakar ✓ Laxmi vilas ✓ Vijaya ✓ Syndicate ✓ Karnataka ✓ Bank of Baroda banks interest rates on Fixed deposits.
Table of Content
A Fixed Deposit is a kind of investment made by the investor with a bank for a period of time offered by the bank itself. It has a higher rate of interest than any traditional saving account until the given maturity date.
Norms of Fixed Deposit:
- Withdrawal of money before the maturity period of the deposit is not allowed.
- There are some banks that may offer loan against the fixed deposit certificate at competitive interest rates.
- The interest rates may range from around 4% to 11%.
- Tenure for a fixed deposit fluctuate from 7, 15, or 45 days to 1.5 year and could be as high as 10 years.
Benefits of Fixed Deposit:
- A profit of 80% to 90% value of the deposit is guaranteed for loans against Fixed Deposits for the customers.
- A minimum of 3 months is granted to the residents of India for opening these accounts.
Interest Rates on Fixed Deposits for the Month of August 2018
|Bank||1 year||2 years||5 years|
|State Bank of india||6.70||6.75||6.85|
|Bank of Baroda||6.65||6.70||6.70|
|Laxmi Vilas Bank||7.50||7.50||7.50|
|Bank of India||6.65||6.70||6.35|
Get Details on – Fixed Deposit Calculator
Latest Updated as per user search queries – 2018
|Search Query||Change in percentage||Date of updating|
|best fixed deposit plan for august 2018||+190%||01.08.2018|
|pnb housing finance fixed deposit rates||+810%||31.07.2018|
|Axis bank fd interest rates july||+180%||30.07.2018|
|syndicate bank fd rates||+70%||27.07.2018|
|highest fd interest rates in india 2018||+60%||27.07.2018|
|hdfc bank fixed deposit interest rates||+60%||26.07.2018|
|Hdfc fixed deposit interest rate 2018||+40%||26.07.2018|
|PPF interest rate 2018||+60%||26.07.2018|
|sbi fixed deposit interest rate July||+550%||24.07.2018|
|andhra bank fixed deposit rates 2018||+15%||22.07.2018|
|all banks fixed deposit interest rate||+20%||19.07.2018|