Apply online for SBI Credit Card: Check Eligibility ✓ Latest offers on Shopping, Dinning, Travel ✓ Application Status ✓ Fee charges ✓ Customer Care ✓ Reward Points ✓ Get Instant Paperless Approval Online at Deal4loans.
SBI Credit Card Eligibility
1. Minimum per month Income of Rs.18500 required in Metro cities
2. Have a Bank Account in SBI, If looking for credit card on the basis of account.
3. Photo copies of ID card, income proofs and address proof should be submitted.
4. You should be an earning individual and should be above 21 year and less than 60 at the time of apply.
Latest Update as 01 Feb 2019: SBI introduced a Apollo SBI Credit Card, Check all details here
New Credit Cards Launched By SBI in recent time period
- Doctor SBI Card: Doctor’s SBI Card drives maximum value for doctors through accelerated rewards on spend categories relevant for them such as medical supplies, travel and international spends. Many doctors, at a certain stage in their career, operate through private clinics.
- SBI Card Launches SimplyCLICK: A credit card for the generation that is always online
- SimplySAVE Card – Check Details Here
- SBI FBB Styleup Credit Card at 499 only
SBI credit card customer care
You can contact SBI Card tollfree in case of any query or feedback, card lost or stolen cases at below provided numbers of SBI Card.
From BSNL/MTNL Lines – 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290
From All Other Lines 39 02 02 02
SBI Credit Cards Joining Fees
|Credit Card||Joining Fee||Annual Fee|
|Doctor’s Credit Card||Rs.1499 + GST||Rs.1499 + GST|
|Simply Save Card||Rs. 499 + GST||Nil|
|Simply Click Card||Rs. 499 + GST||Nil|
|SBI FBB Styleup Card||Rs. 499 + GST||Rs. 499 + GST|
|SBI Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 2999 + GST||Rs. 2999 + GST|
|SBI Signature Credit Card||Rs. 4999 + GST||Rs. 4999 + GST|
|SBI Advantage Signature Card||Rs. 4999 + GST||Rs. 4999 + GST|
|SBI Advantage Platinum Card||Rs. 2999 + GST||Rs. 2999 + GST|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Rs. 4999 + GST||Rs. 4999 + GST|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499 + GST||Rs. 499 + GST|
SBI credit card Offers of the Month February 2019
- Apply online for SBI Simply Click credit card and get free voucher of Rs.250 from BookMyShow offer valid till 31 Jan 2019
- Apply online for Elite credit card and get free Pizza Hut vouchers of Rs.1000 offer valid till 31 Jan 2019
- Apply online for SBI Card Prime and get free Pizza Hut voucher of Rs.500 offer valid till 31 Jan 2019
|Offer||Offer Details||Min. Transaction||Max Cashback||Offer Validity|
|Amazon||Extra 5% Cashback||Rs. 12,500||Rs. 1,500||03 Jan ’19 – 07 Jan ’19|
|Apollo Pharmacy||10% Off on Medicines (except DPCO products), 5% Off on FMCG, 10% Off on Apollo Products (Private Labelled Products)||Apollo SBI Credit Card – 6575||Apollo SBI Credit Card – 6575||Apollo SBI Credit Card – 6575|
|No-Cost’ EMI* option at Merchant store near you||No Processing Fee, No down payment and No paper work||N.A||N.A||Available|
|Makemytrip||5% cashback on Flights, Hotels and Holidays valid on 3,6,9 and 12 month EMI||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 3,000||1 – 15 Jan 2019|
|HP||Upto 10% cashback on HP products||Above Rs. 30,000||Rs. 8,000||23 Dec ’18 – 06 Jan ’19|
Check Eligibility for SBI Credit Cards – Read More
SBI credit card online payment
You can pay for sbi credit cards bills by over 12 different ways / Options– Utility bill payments, Via Paynet, Visa credit card pay, Electronic Clearing, Paycash, ATM, Locate & Pay, Auto Debit, Online through SBI, Mobile Banking, NEFT etc.
Pay SBI Credit Card Bills through YONO and Get Credit Limit Restored Instantly
For payment of sbi card through yono app, you have to first link your card and app, through few steps.
- Login to YONO by SBI App using MPIN or SBI Internet banking credentials.
- Click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card’, Enter Udername & password same as sbicard.in
- Enter OTP password and Its done.
How you can make a payment of SBI credit card through YONO APP?
Follow same steps till login on yono app by using sbicard.in login credentials.
- Choose Credit Card
- Select “Pay Now” and Pay the bill by using SBI account
SBI Credit Card Status / Application Status Online
Have you already applied for sbi card? Looking for application status? You can track your application in two ways:
- Check the status of your application via application number.
- Retrieve application via Date of birth & PAN Card number.
Application number is 10 Digits long and started from R0000******
SBI credit card statement
SBI Card statements are sent to you via bank on your e-mail ID and at your home/office address as per your choice. You can also join SBI Card Online via creating new account. In this account you get all of your card related information like – Statement, Billed statement, unbilled transactions, flexipay emi options, reward points etc. you can create a account @ https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/login
SBI credit card reward points
Redeem your earned reward points via visit (https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/rewards.page), you can choose above 174+ products from the sbicard website or Category wise like Accessories, Apparel, Electronics, entertainment, E-voucher, health & fitness, Homeware, Kids Zone,Luxury and Travel & holiday.
How to Redeem SBI Reward Points – Check Here
About SBI Card
SBI Cards is a joint venture between State Bank of India, country’s oldest and largest bank and GE Capital. The partnership is operated through 2 joint-venture companies – SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., focusing on the marketing and distribution of SBI Cards and GE Capital Business Processes Management Services Pvt. Ltd., which handles the technology and processing needs of SBI Cards. State Bank of India is currently one of the best card issuers in India with a base of over 2.7 million customers and offices in 63 cities.
SBI Card offers you a card for every need – Premium Cards, Travel & Shopping Cards, Classic Cards and Exclusive Cards & Corporate Cards along with Value added Services, Utility Bill Payment, Card Payment Options, and Offers & Rewards thereby, offering Indian consumers an extensive access to a wide range of world-class credit cards. Apply for a new SBI Credit Card now and Make Life Simple.
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is taken from sbicard.com. The information doesnt imply that we are associated with sbicard. Deal4loans.com makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) The Website will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.