|CIBIL Score||Loan Slab||Salaried & Professional||Non - Salaried|
|>750||upto 2 Cr||8.50%||8.60%|
|2 Cr - 15 Cr||8.70%||8.80%|
|700 - 749||upto 2 Cr||8.75%||8.85%|
|2 Cr - 15 Cr||8.95%||9.05%|
|600 - 699||Up to 50 Lakh||9.55%||9.65%|
|50 Lakh - 2 Cr||9.75%||9.85%|
|2 Cr - 15 Cr||9.90%||10.00%|
|<600||Up to 50 Lakh||10.00%||10.10%|
|50 Lakh - 2 Cr||10.20%||10.30%|
|2 Cr - 5 Cr||10.40%||10.50%|
|150 < 200||Up to 50 Lakh||9.30%||9.40%|
|50 Lakh - 2 Cr||9.50%||9.60%|
|101 < 150||Up to 50 Lakh||9.55%||9.65%|
|50 Lakh - 2 Cr||9.75%||9.85%|
|Advantage Plus Scheme|
|>750||10 Lakh - 2 Cr||8.50%||8.60%|
|2 Cr - 10 Cr||8.70%||8.80%|
|700 - 749||10 Lakh - 2 Cr||8.75%||8.85%|
|2 Cr - 10 Cr||8.95%||9.05%|
|Sure Fixed Scheme|
|>750||Up to 15 Cr||10.00%|
|<750||Up to 15 Cr||10.25%|
Looking for EMI calculations of home loan - Click Here
|Home Loan for Purchase, Extension of House and Construction|
|Loan to Property cost||90% - loan up to 30 Lakh
80% - Loan above 30 Lakh & upto 75 Lakh
75% - loan up above 75 Lakh.
|Loan Term (Repayment)||Maximum term - For Salaried - 30 years, for self-employed 20 Years,
NRI (Maximum term - For Persons with Professional Qualification - 15 years, for Others 10Years)
|Purposes||Loans under the scheme may be availed for purchase, construction, extension of House / Flat|
|Eligibility||Persons whose age is 50 or more and having a pension scheme after retirement may apply for loan under this scheme.|
|Terms & Conditions||An undertaking letter that the entire loan or atleast 30 % or an amount as decided by the Area Office will be repaid out of the retirement benefits is required. The balance is to be repaid from the Pension Income. The amount of Principal to be repaid at the time of retirement will depend on the Pension amount the applicant is eligible after retirement.|
|Loan Term||The term of the loan will be up to 15 years or 70 years of age whichever is earlier.|
|Purposes||Loans under the scheme may be availed for purchase, construction, extension of House / Flat.|
|Eligibility||Pensioners having a stable income throughout their life from pension may apply for loan under this scheme.|
|Terms & Conditions||1) Commutation of Pension or any portion thereof is not allowed under this scheme. 2) A Guarantor acceptable to the Company is required.|
|Repayment Mode||The loan is to be repaid before the applicant attains the age of 70 years.|
Common Document requirements for all applicants.
• Application form duly filled in.
• Copy of sanctioned plan and sanction letter.
• Copy of NA permission/ULC clearence, wherever applicable.
• One guarantor form and his/her salary certificate in lic housing format. If guarantor is in business or profession, a copy of his/her latest I.T.returns/assessment order.
• Bank Pass-book or statements for the last two years.f) Power of Attorney, wherever applicable
Additional Requirements - For salaried persons
• Employer's salary certificate in lic housing format/and latest salary slip.
• Identity card of applicant/s.
• TDS certificate of applicant/s.
• PF/ESIS slip of applicant/s.
Additional Requirements -For Businessmen / Self-employed
• Three years' income tax returns/assessment orders alongwith computation of income and statements of accounts certified by C.A.