Home loan Documents Requirement for Eligibility: List of all documents required for Housing loans in India.
Documents Checklist requirement for Housing Loan in India
Generally the documents required to processing your home loan application are almost similar across all the banks; however they may differ with various banks depending upon specific requirement etc. Following documents are required by financial institutions to process the loan application:
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.
Additional documents required for salaried persons:
- Original salary certificate for last month.
- TDS certificate- Form 16 or copy of I.T. Returns for the last two financial years, duly
- acknowledged by I.T. Deptt.*
- For professional /self- employed / businessmen
- Three years I.T.Returns duly acknowledged by I.T Deptt./ I.T. Assessment Orders for
- computation of income*
- Copies of challans in respect of advance payment of income tax*
(* photocopies to be kept for our records after verification of the originals with suitable nothing
regarding verification of the original)
a) Sale Deed, Agreement of Sale. Original Share Certificate(s) issued by the society.
b) Land and Building tax paid receipts, possession certificate, and location sketch of
Property certified by revenue authorities.
c) Letter of allotment from Housing Board /Society/ Private builder.
d) Original receipts regarding advance payments towards purchase of flat .
e) Non encumbrance certificate for the last 12/30 years.
f) Original of land tax paid receipt and possession certificate issued by the revenue
g) Copy of permission from Appropriate Authority and approved building plan (and also
key plan / floor plan incase of purchase of flats)
h) Original NOC under ULC Act 1976
i) Copy of the relative order in case of conversion of agricultural land.
j) Original No objection certificate from Housing Society / Builder
k) Detailed estimate of cost of construction of House
l) Letter from the Builder / Society /Housing Board intimating their account number and
name of their bankers, for remittance of installments.
a) In case of loan granted for purchase of plot of land, declaration by the borrower agreeing to
construct the house within the stipulated period.
b) Lawyer’s report as per the standard format (Bank’s of Instructions)
c) Valuation report from empanelled valuer as per standard format.