IDBI Bank Car Loan – आईडीबीआई बैंक कार लोन Best Interest rates for Cars loans. Check Documents, EMI and Eligibility for IDBI Car Loan. Offers loans at 9.00%, the lowest in the market, and waives off the Rs 1,000 processing charge.
IDBI Car Loan Interest Rates 2019
|Interest Rates||9.00% – 9.10%|
|Repayment||Upto 7 Years|
|Min. Income||15000 p.m|
|Part Payment Charges||1% before 6 months|
|Processing Fees||Nil Special Offer|
Features of IDBI Car Loan
- maximum loan amount
- Covers wide range of vehicles and high end bikes
- Repayment with easy EMIs and avail the loan for upto 7 years
Eligibility of IDBI Car Loan: –
- Min age of the applicant should be 18 years for salaried & Self employed
- Min. Annual Income of Rs. 1,80,000/- required for salaried & Self employed
- Income proof: Salary Slip, Form 16/ ITR, Bank statement showing salary credit for salaried & Last 2 years with computation of income / certified financials, Balance Sheet, P & L A/c, Bank statement for self employed.
IDBI Bank Car loan EMI Calculator
IDBI car loan emi calculator helps you to know how much emi per month you have to pay against the loan taken for purchasing the new car. you can select or choose the right car loan amount as per your financial condition and it helps you in selecting the car variant as per your paying capacity of EMI. For calculation you have to just select the right loan amount, Interest Rate and Repayment period.
For an example, You can take a loan amount of Rs. 4.50 lakh for Maruti Baleno or Maruti IGNIS car for 4 years repayment period at 9.10% rate of interest than you emi calculations are as follows:
- Loan Amount = Rs. 4,50,000
- Monthly Installment (EMI) = Rs. 11,220
- Total Interest Amount = Rs. 88,543
- Total Amount (Principal + Interest) = Rs. 5,38,543
|1||Rs. 97,697||Rs. 36,943||Rs. 352,303|
|2||Rs. 106,969||Rs. 27,671||Rs. 245,334|
|3||Rs. 117,122||Rs. 17,518||Rs. 128,212|
|4||Rs. 128,296||Rs. 6,406||Rs. 0|
Age Proof, Identity proof, Address Proof, Income proof & Bank statements.
Other Available Products of IDBI: