Standard Chartered personal loan: Personal Loan from Standard Chartered, Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and Apply online for Personal loan. Standard chartered bank offers interest rates of 10.99% offers.
|Interest Rates||10.99% – 14.49%|
|Loan Amount||upto Rs 30 Lakh|
|Processing Fees||ZERO for ALL|
|Min. EMI||Rs.2584/ lakh for 4 years|
|Pre Payment charges||Upto 5%|
|Disbursal Time||2 to 6 working days|
*Part Pre payment option available for Salary above INR 50,000, subject to max 25% in one calendar year
* No pre closure allowed till 12 MOB
Instant Apply For Personal Loan at Lowest Interest Rates & your CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Features of Standard Chartered personal loan are:-
- A variety of loans available to Salaried and Self Employed Individuals
- Loan Amount available
- Partial Payments Option Available – Upto 25% once in an Year
- Upto Rs 30 Lacs for salaried
- Upto Rs 10 Lacs for Self Employed
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No Securities, Collaterals or Guarantors required
- Repayment Options varying from ECS, PDCs or Account Debits
- Easy documentation and quick processing
- If you have a Personal Loan with Standard Chartered Bank, top it up with ease
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Interest Rates
|< 50,000 – Cat A,B,||13.49||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|< 50,000 – C,D , Unlisted||14.49||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|50,000 – 75,000 – Cat A,B||11.99||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|50,000 – 75,000 – C, D||12.49||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|50,000 – 75,000 -Unlisted||13.49||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|> 75,000 – All company list||11.49||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|> 125,000 – 200000 – All company list||11.25||ZERO||Upto 5%|
|>200,000 – All company list||10.99||ZERO||Upto 5%|
Other Offers are :-
* Rates <= 11.25 is applicale for loan Amount >= 8 lacs
* Part Payment option available for Clients with Salary >= 50,000.
* Maximum Part Payment allowed is 25% of the outstanding in a calender Year
* Part payment is allowed after completion of 12 months of the loan
* Part payment is with applicable fees
* Offers like Cash back / Last EMI waiver not applicable for Online Cases
* This is applicable only for New to Bank Clients.
* The offer is valid for Q2 18
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Personal Loan
Passport, Photo Pan card, Driving License, Votes ID Card, Photo Ration Card
Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Driving License, Life/Medical Insurance policy, Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter
Standard Chartered Personal Loan EMI Calculator
You Can Calculate Personal Loan EMI with this Calculator by Just Enter your Loan Amount, Interest Rates and Loan Period/Tenure
Standard Chartered Personal Loan EMI Calculation
If you take loan of Rs. 3.00 lakh at interest rate of 12.25% p.a. for 5 years of repayment period then monthly emi would be Rs. 6711.30/-.
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI|
If you take loan amount of Rs. 1.00 lakh at 12.25% for 5 years of tenure emi will be Rs. 2237/-, if loan amount is Rs. 2.00 emi would be Rs. 4474/-, if loan amount is Rs. 4.00 lakh emi will be Rs. 8648/- and if loan of Rs. 5.00 lakh emi would be Rs. 11,185/-.
What is EMI?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installments. This installment comprises both principal and interest components. Please use the EMI Calculator to find out the EMI you need to repay.