Bajaj Finance Business Loan Interest Rates 2023 – Eligibility, Documents, Apply
Bajaj Finserv Business Loans ✔ Get Loans up to Rs.30 Lakh ✔ Minimum documentation ✔ No collateral required ✔ Approval within 24 hours ✔ Line of Credit facility ✔ Nominal interest rates ✔ No guarantors ✔ Calculate Your EMI Online ✔ Apply Now for Business Loan Online & Get Assured Gifts.
Self employed personals apply for business loans for the end use of Business Expansion, Buy Machinery & equipment, Infrastructure build up, Inventory turn load. Also Available for women entrepreneurs.
|Types of fees||Charges applicable|
|Rate of interest||18-27%|
|Processing fees||Upto 3%|
|Document processing charges||Rs. 1449 + GST|
Features and Benefits – Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Loans up to 30 lakh
Bajaj Finance offer the highest ticket size of up to 30 lacs as Business Loan so that you can pursue your ambitions for your business.
No Guarantors. No Collateral
You don’t need to provide any Guarantors or give any collateral to avail Bajaj Finserv Business Loans.
Nil Foreclosure charges
Now you can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your loan tenor without paying any foreclosure charges.
Bajaj offers Business Loans for your special needs:
Bajaj Finserv has customized business loans for your unique needs.
Working Capital Loans: Maintain a healthy cash flow with a Working Capital Loan without any security and keep your business away from any financial roadblocks.
Machinery Loans: Install or upgrade to the latest plant and machinery or equipment with a Machinery Loan and meet bulk orders smoothly.
SME and MSME Loans: Small and medium enterprises can now grow their operations and scale in an easy way with SME and MSME Loans.
Business Loans for Women: Especially designed for women entrepreneurs, Business Loans for Women offer finance up to Rs.30 lakh to support their growing business needs.
Bajaj Finance Business Loan Eligibility
You could avail Business Loan if you are any one of the following:
- You should be between 25-55 years old.
- Your business should have a vintage of at least 3 years.
- Your business should have its Income Tax returns filed for at least the past 1 year.
- Limited or Private Limited companies
- Partnership or Proprietorship Firm
- Allopathic doctors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and architects who are practicing their profession. Proof of qualification – document to be shared
- Traders and manufacturers, retailers, Proprietors, and service providers etc
- Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies. Other constitution types depending on their profile on a case to case basis
Documents Required for Business Loan
Bajaj Finserv requires a select number of documents when evaluating your business loan application. These include:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents
- Business proof: Certificate of business existence
- Relevant Financial documents
- Bank account statement of the previous month(s)
Bajaj Finance Business Loan : Eligibility & Required Documents
Here’s a list of the Business Loan customer profiles that we consider:
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP) – Allopathic doctors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and architects who are practicing their profession. Proof of qualification – document to be shared
- Self Employed Non Professionals (SENP) – Traders and manufacturers, retailers, Proprietors, and service providers etc.
- Entities – Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies.
- Other constitution types depending on their profile on a case to case basis.
Locations List of Bajaj Finance Business Loan availability
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alwar, Amritsar, Anantapur, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Erode, Goa, Guntur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hosur, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalgaon, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangaluru, Patna, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nashik, Nellore, Panipat, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Salem, Siliguri, Solapur, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchi, Tirupati, Tiruppur, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vapi, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Morbi, Nagpur, Nanded, Amravati, Anantapur, Asansol, Davanagere, Gulbarga, Kakinada, Kannur, Karur, Sangli, Tirunelveli, Warangal