Bajaj Finserv Business Loans: Get Details on Interest Rates, Documents, Fees & Charges And How to Apply online for Bajaj Business Loans.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loans ✔ Get Loans up to Rs.30 Lakh ✔ Minimum documentation ✔ No collateral required ✔ Approval within 24 hours ✔ Line of Credit facility ✔ Nominal interest rates ✔ No guarantors ✔ Calculate Your EMI Online ✔ Apply Now for Business Loan Online & Get Assured Gifts.
Self employed personals apply for business loans for the end use of Business Expansion, Buy Machinery & equipment, Infrastructure build up, Inventory turn load. Also Available for women entrepreneurs.
|Types of fees||Charges applicable|
|Rate of interest||Up to 16% -35%|
|Processing fees||Upto 3%|
|Loan statement charges||NIL|
|Interest & principle statement charges||NIL|
|PDC swap charges||NIL|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs.2,500 for every bounce|
|Penal interest||2.00% p.m|
Features and Benefits – Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Loans up to 30 lakh
Bajaj Finance offer the highest ticket size of up to 30 lacs as Business Loan so that you can pursue your ambitions for your business.
No Guarantors. No Collateral
You don’t need to provide any Guarantors or give any collateral to avail Bajaj Finserv Business Loans.
Nil Foreclosure charges
Now you can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your loan tenor without paying any foreclosure charges.
You could avail our Business Loan if you are any one of the following:
- Limited or Private Limited companies
- Partnership or Proprietorship Firm
- Chartered Accountant
Documents Required for Business Loan
Bajaj Finserv requires a select number of documents when evaluating your business loan application. These include:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents
- Business proof: Certificate of business existence
- Relevant Financial documents
- Bank account statement of the previous month(s)
Bajaj Finance Business Loan : Eligibility & Required Documents
Here’s a list of the Business Loan customer profiles that we consider:
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP) – Allopathic doctors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and architects who are practicing their profession. Proof of qualification – document to be shared
- Self Employed Non Professionals (SENP) – Traders and manufacturers, retailers, Proprietors, and service providers etc.
- Entities – Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies.
- Other constitution types depending on their profile on a case to case basis.
What all locations is this available in?
Delhi | Kolkata | Ahmedabad | Mumbai | Pune | Chennai | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Surat | Nagpur | Jaipur | Cochin | Chandigarh | Ludhiana | Coimbatore | Indore | Nasik | Rajkot | Jamshedpur | Vijayawada | Baroda | Vizag | Aurangabad | Madurai | Jodhpur | Mysore | Jalandhar | Panipat | Karnal | Yamunanagar | Raipur | Kolhapur | Bhopal
Other Available Products of Bajaj Finserv