LIC Home Loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI amount which you have to pay every month for home loan within a minute. LIC Housing MCLR, Base rate, PLR Rates 2018. LIC Housing Finance launched New Scheme for Govt. Employees with the name of “MY CHOICE” in which Interest Rates starts from 8.55% and Processing Fees are Rs.1000/- plus taxes.
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 20 August 2018
LIC Home Loan EMI Calculator
LIC home EMI calculator helps your to know how much emi per month you have to pay for the loan amount which you are going to take from bank for the purchase of your home.
Steps to calculate EMI:
1. Enter your loan amount
2. Enter Interest rate
3. Enter loan tenure or repayment period.
4. After submit all the information – click on Calculate
LIC Home Loan Interest Rates Aug 2018
LHPLR for Retail Loans : 14.3%
|Min. Loan Amount||1 lakh|
LIC Home Loan Eligibility:
You can calculate your lic home loan eligibility on the basis of your monthly income and expenses.
Factors which effects your home loan eligibility
If your monthly income is Rs.44000/-. It means your eligibility for home loan will be around Rs.25-26 lakhs on the basis of current interest rates.
✓ EMI limited to about 50% of monthly income (If your income is 25000 per month than you are eligible for upto 12500 per month emi)
✓ EMIs of other loans lower your eligibility. (like – LIC premium, Insurance premium, other loans, car, personal, business)
✓ Insurance policies premium lower your eligibility.
✓ More No. of dependents lower your eligibility.
Increase your eligible Home Loan amount by these steps
✓ Make your spouse a co-applicant,and her income will add to your eligibility & enhance your loan amount
✓ Choose longer tenure loan up to 30 years for get more loan amount
✓ Alternatively add your parents if they earns.
You can also apply for LIC home loan Online Instantly – Click Here
Most number of search queries coming for LIC home loan from – Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Maharashra, uttar pradesh, West bengal, Andhra pradesh & delhi region.
Top cities – Chinchwad, hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, chennai & Pune.
Here’s the default emi calculation – you can check emi per loan amount @ 8.55% rate of interest for 20 years.
Note – Rate of interest is 8.35%.
|Loan Amount||EMI for 20 years|
About LIC Housing Finance
LIC Housing Finance Limited is one of the largest Housing Finance companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai.
- Served over 21 lakhs prudent home owners.
- Q3 FY18 PAT at Rs 491.07 cr as against Rs 499.26 cr for Q3FY17
- Q3 FY18 Revenue from operations up by 6% to Rs 3738 cr
- Outstanding Loan portfolio up by 15% to Rs 156176 cr
- Q3FY18 Disbursements Rs 12301 cr against Rs 9685 cr up by 27 %
- Rs 2.42 lakh crore Loans disbursed
- Rs 1.44 lakh crore And more is the loan book
- Net interest margins for the Q2 FY18 stood at 2.38% as against 2.68% for Q2 FY17.
- Net NPAs stood at 0.43% as on September 30, 2017 as against 0.28% as on September 30, 2016.
- Individual Loan Portfolio up by 15% to Rs 149986 cr
- Total Provisions at Rs 1227 cr as against total Gross NPAs of Rs 1360 cr
- Total provision including general provision on standard loans is Rs 1192 crore as on September 30, 2017 against Gross NPAs of Rs 1211 crore on the same date.