Bank of Baroda Home Loan – Get Instant quotes on bob Interest rates @ 8.45%, Lowest EMI, Documents, Maximum loan amount, Processing fees, Approved locations at Deal4loans.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Details
|Interest Rates||8.45% – 9.80%|
|Processing Fees||Minimum: Rs 8,500 (Upfront) Maximum: Rs 25,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.765 on 1 Lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.10500/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Overview:
Bank of Baroda requests you to be a honored owner of your own home and offers easy Home Loan with a number of services to suit your budget. Bank of Baroda has an extensive network of 5388 branches spanning the length and breadth of the country. There is a branch in the vicinity of everyone in need of a banking solution. With a customer centric approach of being operational 24 Hours banking a day, across 24 countries, the bank branches are the last door you will have to knock while on the lookout for an answer to your queries.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Interest Rates 2022
- Bank of Baroda housing loan = 8.45% – 9.80%
- BARODA HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN = 8.45% – 9.80%
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Processing Fees
- Up to Rs 50 lakh 0.50% of the loan amount: Minimum: Rs 8,500 (Upfront) Maximum: Rs 15,000
- Above Rs 50 lakh 0.25% of the loan amount: Minimum : Rs 8,500 (upfront) Maximum: Rs 25,000
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Eligibility
If your income is upto 20000 than you can get 36 times of monthly income as home loan. 48 times of monthly income if salary is between 20 thousand to 1 Lakh. 54 times of monthly income if salary is above 1 lakh per month.
✓ As per current IT provisions – Interest on loan upto Rs.1.50 lacs per annum is exempt from income tax (Under section 23/24 (1) of the Income Tax Act). An additional deduction of interest upto Rs.1 lac is available to persons taking a loan for their first home upto Rs.25 lacs.
Bank of Baroda Home Loan for the Purpose of:
- Purchase/construction of House/ Flat
- Purchase of residential plot*
- Purchase of residential plot of land and construction of house
- Take over from other Banks/ HFCs/NBFCs/ FIs etc.
- Extension of the existing house / additional construction
- Reimbursement of expenses for construction of House/flat from own sources
Bank of Baroda
Baroda Corporate Centre,
Plot No – C-26, G – Block, Bandra – Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Contact Centre Toll Free Numbers provided by Bank of Baroda (India) – 1800 223344, 1800 1024455
Other Available Bank of Baroda Loan Products