Piramal Housing Finance home loans are the best choice for higher loan amount eligibility, lowest interest rates & step up emi function which helps in longer terms in saving a good sum of money.
Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan Features
- Choose a home loan with a up to 20% higher eligibility.
- Top up without additional EMI.
- up to 90% of the cost of the property as loan amount
- Up to 30 years repayment period
- Home Loans can be applied for either individually or jointly.
- Salaried Individuals (Both resident as well as Non Resident Indians)
- Interest Rates as low as 8.35%.
- Loan amount 10 Lakhs to 10 Crores
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 18 December 2018
Documents Required for Piramal Housing Finance Home Loans
- Photo Identity Proof
- Current Residence Address Proof
- AGE / DOB Proof
- Business Employment Proof
- Income Documents – Payslip for last 3 months , Latest Form 16 or ITR, Performance Appraisal letter / Bonus letter – as proof of bonus ( if applicable)
Loan to Value Ration – Piramal Housing Finance
|Loan amount||upto 30 Lakhs||upto 30 -75 Lakhs||More than 75 Lakhs|
Piramal Housing Finance EMI Calculator
EMI calculator helps you in check your monthly loan emi which you have to pay against the loan amount taken by the bank for respective repayment period. You have to enter your Loan amount, Interest Rate & Repayment time; Thats it.
For Example you taken a loan amount of 12 lakh @ 8.35% rate of interest for 15 years than you have to Rs.11711.6 per month emi. Full calculations are
- Calculated Monthly EMI = Rs. 11711.6
- Total Amount with Interest = Rs. 2108088
- Total Interest Amount = Rs. 908088
Yearly Calculated Values