PNB Housing Finance – Interest Rates 2023, Apply Online
PNB Housing finance (PNBHFL) – Instant apply for PNB Housing Loans at Lowest Interest Rates of 8.50% ✓ EMI. Compare ✓ Online Eligibility ✓ Documents ✓ EMI per lakh for house loan.
PNB HFL Home Loan Highlights
|Interest Rates||8.50% – 10.35%|
|Approval Time||48 Hours|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||75% to 90% of market value|
|Min. Income||Rs.18000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||30 years|
|Processing Fees||Rs.10000 + GST|
PNB Housing Finance Overview
PNBHFL a subsidiary of the 2nd largest bank in India, Punjab National Bank, takes pride in being one of the largest public sector housing finance companies in India. Over last 24 years of its existence, PNBHFL has become a name to be reckoned with, amongst the seasoned housing loan companies in home finance industry.
PNB Housing Ghar Utsav Scheme
Under the Ghar Utsav scheme, the floating rate of interest on the loan will be a special rate as defined in the interest rate grid above for the first 12 months, from the month of first disbursement and thereafter will move to the then prevailing PNB HFR +/- margin. The offer is a limited period offer for new customer only.
Eligibility Criteria required for Avail PNB Housing Finance
- You should either be a salaried employee or a self-employed professional/ non-professional.
- Your age should not be more than 60 years if you are a salaried employee and not more than 65 years if you are a self-employed professional/ non-professional, at the time of loan maturity.
PNBHFL provides housing loans to individuals and corporate bodies for purchase, construction, repair and up-gradation of houses. It also provides loans for commercial space, loan against property and loan of purchase of residential plots.
PNB Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates 2023
|Rate Card||HL Salaried
(Up to 35 Lacs)
(Up to 35 Lacs)
(More Than 35 Lacs)
(More Than 35 Lacs)
|NTC Cibil >=170||9.75%||10.15%||9.95%||10.35%|
|NTC Cibil <170||9.75%||10.15%||9.95%||10.35%|
|>= 650 to < 700||9.75%||10.15%||9.95%||10.35%|
|>=700 to < 725||9.55%||10.15%||9.75%||10.35%|
|>=725 to < 750||9.25%||9.85%||9.40%||9.90%|
|>=750 to <775||8.95%||9.40%||9.05%||9.75%|
|>=775 to 799||8.80%||9.25%||8.90%||9.40%|
“UNNATI” Home Loans (any loan amount)
- Salaried/Self-employed professionals = 11.75%
- Self-employed = 13.00%
Cases approved under special program will be charged higher rates above the existing grid (except Unnati cases) as follows: Banking (+0.25%), LIP (+0.50%) and Rental Income Program (+0.50%)
Loan to Value Ratio (LTV)
- Loan amount of upto 30 Lakh – 90% of market value (Maximum funding)
- 30 Lakh to 75 Lakh – 80% of market value (Maximum funding)
- Above 75 Lakhs – 75% of market value (Maximum funding)
Advantages of taking Home Loan from PNBHFL
- ✓ PNB Housing finance offers upto 90% funding on property cost.
- ✓ Door step services ensure fast loan approvals.
- ✓ You can fetch more loan amount if cost of project is increased.
- ✓ You can check for Home loan TAX Benefits.
- ✓ High Standards of Ethics, integrity and transparency.
- ✓ Customized eligibility programs to work out your loan amount.
Interest Rates on Lease Rental Discounting
Documents Required for PNB Housing Finance:
- Duly filled Application Form with Photograph
- Age Proof
- Residence Address Proof
- Education qualifications
- Latest Salary Slips 3 months / Certificate & Proof of business existence along with Business Profile
- Form 16 for last 2 years / Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business) with Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheets duly certified/audited by a Chartered Accountant
- Processing Fee Cheque in favour of ‘PNB Housing Finance Ltd.’
- Photocopy of Title Documents of the Property, Approved Plan
Other Loan Scheme of PNBHFL – PNB HFL Loan against Property
Other Available Loan Products of PNB Housing
Source: PNB Housing Finance Website