DDA Housing Schemes in Delhi: 20000+ Flats Scheme coming up in February 2019. Get details on Draw results 2019 Procedure, conditions, Loans, finance on flats, application Fee, Form Fees at as Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jahangirpuri , Loknayakpuram, Siraspur, Paschim Vihar, Kalyan Vihar, Kondli Gharoli and Mukherjee Nagar.
About: DDA commenced its housing activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
Note* – Now LIG flats will be bigger in size – 42 to 60 square meters.
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 17 February 2019
Latest Update as on 06-02-2019: Over 10,000 DDA flats in Narela, Bawana on sale soon. The date for the general elections have not been announced yet, but it is expected to be held in April-May. The Election Commission of India enforces the model code of conduct 45 days before the polls. The DDA Tuesday also launched its online portal for the land-pooling policy. The policy is likely generate approximately 17 lakh houses, including 5 lakh for the economically weaker section category.
DDA Housing Scheme is “almost certain” to roll out in June 2019. The scheme has also been linked to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Application Brochure available at Rs.200 inclusive of all taxes. Out of the total 12072 flats, most of them in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola, 10,000 unoccupied flats were from a 2014 housing scheme. The cost of the flats varies from Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 1.44 crore. DDA Tied up with 10 banks for application forms & loans transaction – Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank.
DDA FLATS COMING UP
DDA plans to offer 20,980 flats. These will come up at Sectors 34 and 35 in Rohini, pockets of Narela, and Sector-B in Vasant Kunj. In 2nd edition, it plans to ready 13,300 flats by 2018. Of these 10,447 will be Janta/EWS flats, 1,528 MIG and 1,345 HIG flats in Dwarka, Narela, Kalkaji Extn and Jasola.
The authority plans to come up with 28,930 flats, of which 12,083 are LIG, 4,375 MIG and 1,954 HIG, in Dwarka, Mongolpuri and Kathputli Colony. These include around 4,400 flats which are being built in the slum clusters of Kathputli Colony and others.
A total of 4,663 flats are planned to be ready in 2020. Of these, 1248 will be Janta flats, 2455 MIG and 960 HIG flats. These will be at Narela and Bakarwala.
DDA is working to ready 13,265 flats: 4,189 will be Janta/EWS, 2,635 LIG, 3,044 MIG, 3,397 HIG flats. They’ll be built at Vasant Kunj, Rohini, Kondli, Preet Vihar, Mandawali
Maximum Income of 3 lakh annually to get subsidy on Interest Rates under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna if they are applying for houses under EWS category. Alongwith this Applicant should not have a concrete house in Delhi.
Forms will be available at select branches of these banks in Delhi only. Sources in DDA said that 99 branches of Bank of Baroda, 48 of Yes Bank, 118 of Axis Bank, 84 of IDBI bank , 50 of Kotak Mahindra Bank , 29 of State Bank of India, 28 of Central Bank of India and 6 of HDFC will be on board.
Registration fee for a Lower Income Group (LIG) flat – Rs. 1 lakh
Registration fee for Middle Income Group (MIG) and Higher Income Group (HIG) flats – Rs. 2 lakh
Looking for Home Loan for DDA Flats – So Check Your Home Loan Eligibility Online to Know how Much Loan Amount you Can Get from Bank
Here’s Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme February 2019
- Click here for DDA Scheme Application Form Download
- Last Date for Submit Application Forms download
- For More Information or Procedure of Draw Results
- Application brochure/Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks . Also Brochure/Form can be downloaded from the websites of Below mentioned Banks. Applicants can also apply online through the websites of these banks. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.2 Lac for general, Rs.100000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number (Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
DDA Important News – February 2019
Now Download Application Form – For Download Brochure/Information of DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2018
- New 12072+ Flat Scheme – DDA
- Fill Application Form Online– Click Here Or Visit nearest Bank branch for Application Form
- Check List of Latest Document Requirements for DDA Flats
- DDA 2018 Housing Scheme Draw Results
And a toll free number is available for guiding the applicants. Applicant can dial Toll Free Number: 1800-110332.
Price/Cost of Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2018:
|Janta Flats (18.85 – 30.45 sqm)||Rs.6.68 lac to Rs.15.15 Lakh|
|EHS Flats (24.19 – 77.57 sqm)||Rs.11.67 lac to Rs.77.57 Lakh|
|1 Bedroom LIG Flat (28.34-52.63 sq mt)||Rs.14.95 lakh to Rs.28.54 Lakh|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat (64.04 – 109.88 sq mt)||Rs.30.23 lakh to Rs.70.07 lakh|
|3 Bedroom HIG Flats (77.57 – 142.46 sq mt)||Rs.41.62 lakh to Rs.1.40 crore|
Price Range, Area and Location of Flats:
|Rs.37.5 lakh – 1.2 crore||Rs.42 lakh – 69.60 Lakh||Rs.14.34 Lakh – 27.85 Lakh|
|3 bedroom FlatsArea – 84.82 – 156 sqm||2 Bedroom FlatsArea – 33.29 – 126.17 sqm||1 Bedroom FlatsArea – 31.34 – 73.99 sqm|
|Rohini – 14 Flats||Narela – 396 Flats||Rohini – 11046 Flats|
|Jasola – 4 Flats||Mukherjee Nagar – 112 Flats||Narela – 9472 Flats|
|Mukherjee Nagar – 1 Flat||Rohini – 19 Flats||Dwarka – 2362 Flats|
|Shalimar Bagh – 1 Flat||Kalyan Vihar – 16 Flats||Rs. 5.87 Lakh – 9.95 Lakh (EWS flats price)|
|Motia Khan – 1 Flat||Jahangirpuri – 8 Flats||Area: 18.85 – 40 sqm|
DDA Housing Scheme FAQs
How much does the brochure cost? Cost of the brochure for last scheme was Rs 150. If you download it online, you will have to pay the amount at the time of submission.
How can my bank help? You can apply at the banks that tie up with DDA. 13 banks had tied up last time.
Do I need ID proof? All you need is a photocopy of your PAN card.
Am I eligible? Any Indian citizen, 18 years of age and above can apply. However, you are not eligible to apply if you already own a flat or plot in your or your spouse/child’s name in Delhi.
How many times can I apply? A person can only apply once each year.
If I’m applying can my husband/wife also apply? Yes, both of you can apply separately. However, if both of you are allotted flats, only one can be retained.
For Apply Online for DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2018,Please Visit on following Banks links and Helpline Numbers with contact person,E mail ID as below:
- Central Bank of India – https://dda.payu.in/ddacbi
- State Bank of India – https://dda.payu.in/ddasbi
- Axis Bank- http://axis.formzero.in/
- HDFC Bank – http://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/dda-housing-scheme/index.htm
- IDBI Bank – http://idbi.formzero.in/
- Yes Bank – https://dda.payu.in/ddayes
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – https://dda.payu.in/ddakotak
- ICICI Bank – http://icici.formzero.in/
Delhi Development Authority May Bring Next Housing Scheme Completely Online
From “application to refund”, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is mulling making its next housing scheme a completely online affair to reduce the long queues of flat aspirants at its headquarters.As per recent reports, about 11,000 flats are to be offered under Housing Scheme 2016. The flagship Housing Scheme 2014 offered 25,040 flats across categories, with prices ranging between Rs. 7 lakh and Rs. 1.2 crore.
User Search Queries for DDA Housing Scheme 2018
|Search Query||Up %||Date|
|dda je answer key||1400%||04-May-18|
|dda je answer key 2018||1400%||01-June-18|
|dda ground sector 10 dwarka||150%||01-June-18|
|dwarka sector 23b dda flats||3650%||01-May-18|
|loknayak puram paschim vihar dda flats||3560%||01-May-18|
|dda aawasiya yojana 2018 brochure||2000%||01-Sep-17|
|icici bank dda flats||500%||01-Jul-17|
|axis bank dda form||300%||01-Jul-17|
|dda flats 2018 in delhi||110%||01-Jul-17|
|dda flat scheme 2018||60%||01-Jul-17|
|dda housing scheme 2018 brochure pdf||60%||30-Jun-17|