DDA Housing Scheme 2023 – Last Date for Application Form
DDA Housing Schemes in Delhi: 1354+ Flats Scheme was launched and Last date for application form. Get details on Draw results 2023 Procedure, conditions, Loans, finance on registration flats, application Fee, Form Fees, DDA Toll Free Number – The flats are located in Dwarka, Jasola, Manglapuri, Vasant Kunj, Rohini, Narela and Kondli.
About DDA: DDA commenced its housing activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 05 June 2023
Updated on 04 April 2023
डीडीए हाउसिंग स्कीम 2023 – डीडीए की हाउजिंग स्कीम-2023 में 23,000 फ्लैट्स हैं। जिनके पास पहले से 67 वर्ग मीटर तक के घर, वे भी इस स्कीम में अप्लाई कर सकेंगे | EWS और LIG कैटिगरी के लिए होंगे सभी फ्लैट्स, ड्रॉ ऑनलाइन होगा | अधिक जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करो
Price list of DDA Flats 2023 and Check Draw Results DDA Scheme 2023 Here
DDA Housing Scheme is “almost certain” to roll out in May 2023. The scheme has also been linked to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Application Brochure available at Rs.200 inclusive of all taxes. Out of the total 1354 flats, The flats are located in Dwarka, Jasola, Manglapuri, Vasant Kunj, Rohini, Narela and Kondli. The cost of the flats varies from Rs 7.55 lakh to Rs 2.14 crore. Application forms online can be accessed online on websites of HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Corporation Bank, Indusind Bank, YES Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and IDFC FIRST Bank.
DDA FLATS COMING UP
- Registration fee for (EWS) flat – Rs. 25000
- Registration fee for a Lower Income Group (LIG) flat – Rs. 1 lakh
- Registration fee for Middle Income Group (MIG) and Higher Income Group (HIG) flats – Rs. 2 lakh
Looking for Home Loan for DDA Flats – So Check Your Home Loan Eligibility Online to Know how Much Loan Amount you Can Get from Bank
Here’s Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme 2023
- Click here for DDA Scheme Application Form Download
- Last Date for Submit Application Forms download
- For More Information or Procedure of Draw Results
- Application brochure/Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks . Also Brochure/Form can be downloaded from the websites of Below mentioned Banks. Applicants can also apply online through the websites of these banks. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lakh for LIG, Rs.25000 for EWS, and Rs.2 Lakh for MIG/HIG (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number (Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
DDA Important News 2023
Now Download Application Form – For Download Brochure/Information of DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2023
- New 1354 Flat Scheme – DDA
- Fill Application Form Online– Click Here Or Visit nearest Bank branch for Application Form
- Check List of Latest Document Requirements for DDA Flats
- DDA 2023 Housing Scheme Draw Results
Check out Complete list of Documents Required for DDA Flats.
And a toll free number is available for guiding the applicants. Applicant can dial Toll Free Number: 1800-110332.
Price/Cost of Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2023
|Janta Flats||Rs.6.68 lac to Rs.15.15 Lakh|
|EWS Flats / Janta Flats||291 Flats|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat||757 Flats in Vasant Kunj, 1000 Flats in Narela|
|2 -3 Bedroom HIG Flats||254 Flats in Vasant Kunj / Jasola / Dwarka|
Application Amount for DDA Flats 2023 Scheme
|EWS – 25000 rupees||Rs. 1 lakh for an LIG flat||Rs. 2 lakh for MIG and HIG flats.|
|Flats prices Starts from||₹ 7.55 lakh to ₹ 2.14 crore|
|Location of EWS / Janta Flats||Manglapuri & Narela|
|Location of LIG Flat||Dwarka and Rohini|
|Location of MIG Flats||Dwarka and Rohini|
|Location of HIG Flats||Jasola, Rohini, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj|
DDA Housing Scheme FAQs
How much does the brochure cost? Cost of the brochure for last scheme was Rs 150. If you download it online, you will have to pay the amount at the time of submission.
How can my bank help?You can apply at the banks that tie up with DDA. 13 banks had tied up last time.
Do I need ID proof? All you need is a photocopy of your PAN card.
Am I eligible? Any Indian citizen, 18 years of age and above can apply. However, you are not eligible to apply if you already own a flat or plot in your or your spouse/child’s name in Delhi.
How many times can I apply? A person can only apply once each year.
If I’m applying can my husband/wife also apply? Yes, both of you can apply separately. However, if both of you are allotted flats, only one can be retained.
For Apply Online for DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2023,Please Visit on following Banks links and Helpline Numbers with contact person,E mail ID as below:
DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2023 will open from 03-Jan-2023. Applicant can fill Application Form online. To fill the Application Form online, instructions, brochure and application form are available in website of following banks. Please choose any one website of banks given below:-
|S.No||Bank Website Link Lists:-|
|5.||State Bank of India|
|6.||Central Bank of India|
|7.||Union Bank of India|
|12.||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|13.||IDFC FIRST Bank|
Before filling up online application form, applicants are advised to carefully go through the Brochure and instructions. Applicant may or may not have the account in these above banks for applying.