Canara SB Power Plus is a Saving Bank account specially meant for the premier segment of customers.
|Eligibility||· Resident Individuals
· Joint Accounts
· Minors can open their account under their parents/guardian guidance.
· Institutions and Clubs etc
· NRE /NRO customers
|Minimum Average Quarterly Balance||A balance of minimum Rs 1 lacs is to be maintained as average quarterly balance|
|Interest Rate||The interest rate is 4.00% per annum|
|Interest Payment||The interest is paid on a half-yearly basis.|
|Loan Against Deposit||Not Applicable|
|Debit Card||Free, Platinum Debit Card with photo|
|Cash Withdrawal||· You can withdraw up to Rs 50,000 in any Canara Bank ATM. In case of other banks it depends on the bank’s rules for transaction
· Free cash withdrawal if it is done from any Canara Bank ATM.
|Internet Banking Facility||Available|
|Mobile Banking Facility||Available|
|Demand Draft Charges||Fully waived|
|Chequebook facility||Free, up to 300 cheque leaves per financial year|
|Auto Sweep-In/Out Facility||Auto Sweep In and Out facility is available and is undertaken on the consent of the depositor for balance beyond Rs 1 lacs.|
|Document Required||· Applicants Signature Card
· Copy of PAN card/Form 60 or 61 (in case of no PAN card)
· 2 Passport size photograph
· Identity Proof
· Address Proof
· For NRE customers : all documents above except PAN/Form 60 and 61.
Get More Details About Saving Account