Punjab National Bank (PNB) FD Rates: Current FD Interest Rates, RD Interest Rates, Single Term Deposit Rates for General, NRI, Tax saver schemes & Senior Citizens.
Table of Content
PNB Fixed Deposit Interest Rates March 2020
|Tenure||ROI (% p.a.)||For Senior Citizen ROI (% p.a.)|
|7 to 14 days||4.50||5.00|
|15 to 29 days||4.50||5.00|
|30 to 45 days||4.50||5.00|
|46 to 90 days||5.00||5.50|
|91 to 179 days||5.00||5.50|
|180 days to 270 Days||6.00||6.50|
|271 days to less than 1 year||6.00||6.50|
|above 1 year & upto 2 years||6.30||6.80|
|above 2 year & upto 3 years||6.25||6.75|
|above 3 years & upto 5 years||6.25||6.75|
|above 5 years & upto 10 years||6.30||6.80|
**Annualized Yield in % terms at the beginning of the slab.
# The rates for Rs. 2 Crore to Rs.10 Crore are not to be loaded with additional rate of interest for Sr. Citizens, staff accounts etc.
The Senior citizens shall get an additional rate of interest of 50 bps over applicable card rates for all maturities on domestic deposits of less than Rs. 2 Crore. In case of staff members as well as retired staff members who are also Senior Citizens, maximum rate of interest to be allowed over applicable card rate shall be 150 bps except in case of PNB Tax Saver Fixed depost scheme, where the maximum rate of interest to be allowed over applicable card rate is 100 bps.
These revised interest rates will be applicable to the fresh deposits and renewal of existing Term deposits with effect from 01.01.2019. The above rates shall also be applicable to NRE term deposits.
PNB Tax Saver FD Scheme Interest Rates
Above 2 year & upto 5 years
- Public (General)- 6.50 (for 5 years)
- Sr. Citizen (General)- 7.00 (for 5 years)
- Staff member- 7.50 (for 5 years)
- Retired Staff (Sr. Citizen)- 7.50 (for 5 years)
Above 5 years & upto 10 years
- Public (General)- 6.50 ( for above 5 years to 10 years)
- Sr. Citizen (General)- 7.00 ( for above 5 years to 10 years)
- Staff member- 7.50 ( for above 5 years to 10 years)
- Retired Staff (Sr. Citizen)- 7.50 ( for above 5 years to 10 years)
Gold Monetization Scheme (GMS)
Rate of Interest on Gold Monetization Scheme (GMS)- Short Term Gold Bank Deposit (STGBD) are following
- 1 year- 0.50% p.a (simple)
- 2 year- 0.60% p.a (simple)
- 3 year- 0.75% p.a (simple)
Medium and Long Term Government Deposit (MLTGD)
- Medium Term Government Deposit – 2.25
- Long Term Government Deposit – 2.50
The list of designated branches identified for accepting Deposit of gold under Gold Monetization Scheme (GMS) are as under:
- New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
- Gurudwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
- Brady House, Mumbai.
- PNB House, Fort, Mumbai.
- Ambawadi, Ahmedabad.
- Station Road, Surat.
- Raopura, Vadodara.
Check Best FD Interest Rates
Compare HDFC Bank FD Interest Rates Calculator
Compare Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Get Ratnakar Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
Check IDBI FD Interest Rate Calculator