PNB Bank offers Term fixed deposit schemes for Individuals, Minors with minimum Rs.100 deposit per month at higher rate of interest on deposits, You can check eligibility, features, rates & minimum deposit amount with other important information.
|Eligibility||· Any individual(singly or jointly) with others
· Minor who have attainted the age of 10 years and above in his/her own name
· Minor below the age of 10 years can open fixed deposit account under the guidance of his/her parents/guardian.
· Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Commercial Organization, Company, Corporate Body.
· Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
· Association, Clubs, Society, Trusts or Religious Institution, Charitable and Educational Institutions
· Municipality or Panchayat, Government or Quasi-Government body
· Illiterate and blind person can also open this account
|Minimum Deposit||Rs 100 afterwards in convenient multiples of any amount maximum up to Rs 99.99 lacs.|
|Period of FDR||The minimum tenure is 6 months and the maximum tenure is 120 months.|
|Rate of Interest||The ROI would be of the CARD rates as applicable to the time period of deposit as displayed on the website which is subjected to change from time to time.|
|TDS||TDS is applicable as per rules. The bank will issue TDS certificate of the tax deducted.|