Bajaj Finserv FD Rates: Details on fixed deposit interest rates, highest return on RD, FD, Senior citizens, general persons. Get Highest Interest Rates up to 6.75%.
Table of Content
Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit Interest Rate November 2021
|Tenor in months||Cumulative||Non-cumulative|
|12 – 23 months||5.65%||5.51%||5.53%||5.57%||5.65%|
|24 – 35 months||6.10%||5.94%||5.97%||6.01%||6.10%|
|35 – 60 months||6.50%||6.31%||6.35%||6.40%||6.50%|
- Senior citizens (more than 60 years and subject to provision of age proof) eligible for 0.35% p.a. additional interest for deposit size up to Rs.1 Crore.
- Special rates for senior citizens — additional 0.35%.
Bajaj group employees — additional + 0.25% for Bajaj group employees or existing Fixed Deposit customers or loan customers.
- Renewal — +0.25% over and above the rate of interest at which the deposit is booked
Features of Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposits:
- An additional 0.35% rate of interest for senior citizens
- Presence across more than 200 locations in India
- Online access to your Fixed Deposit account through our Customer Portal – Experia
- Auto credit of maturity amount
- No Tax deduction at source on interest payment up to Rs.5, 000 p.a.
Eligibility and Documents
Applications will be accepted from:
- Resident Individuals*
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership Firms
- Companies including group companies
- Club, Association and Society
- Family Trust**
Also Check FD Interest Rates
- SBI Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
- HDFC Fixed Deposit Rates
- LIC Housing Finance Fixed Deposit Rates
- Citibank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
If you can invest 1.5 lakh of amount for 3 years at interest rate of 8.45% p.a. than after 3 years you can maturity amount of Rs.191328.62.
- Rs. 1,50,000 is your principal amount
- Rs. 1,91,328 is Your maturity amount
- Rs. 41,328.62 is Your interest earned
What are the documents required to apply for a Fixed Deposit?
- Your latest photograph
- Certified copy of identity proof
- Certified copy of address proof
- Certified copy of proof of signature
Existing FD customers of Bajaj Finance Limited need not re-submit any documents, as this is a one-time only process.