Bajaj Finserv FD Rates: Details on fixed deposit interest rates, highest return on RD, FD, Senior citizens, general category at deal4loans.com. Get Highest Interest Rates up to 8.35% per annum
Minimum 25000 rupee required for opening a FD account in Bajaj Finserv.
Table of Content
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate Schemes Offered by Bajaj Finance
|Tenor in months||Cumulative||Non-cumulative|
|12 – 23 months||8.00%||7.72%||7.77%||7.85%||8.00%|
|24 – 35 months||8.05%||7.77%||7.82%||7.89%||8.05%|
|35 – 60 months||8.35%||8.05%||8.10%||8.18%||8.35%|
- Senior citizens (more than 60 years and subject to provision of age proof) eligible for 0.35% p.a. additional interest for deposit size up to Rs.1 Crore.
- Special rates for senior citizens — additional 0.35%.
Bajaj group employees — additional + 0.25% for Bajaj group employees or existing Fixed Deposit customers or loan customers.
- Renewal — +0.25% over and above the rate of interest at which the deposit is booked
Features of Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposits:
- An additional 0.35% rate of interest for senior citizens
- Presence across more than 200 locations in India
- Online access to your Fixed Deposit account through our Customer Portal – Experia
- Auto credit of maturity amount
- No Tax deduction at source on interest payment up to Rs.5, 000 p.a.
Eligibility and Documents
Applications will be accepted from:
- Resident Individuals*
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership Firms
- Companies including group companies
- Club, Association and Society
- Family Trust**
Also Check FD Interest Rates
If you can invest 1.5 lakh of amount for 3 years at interest rate of 8.45% p.a. than after 3 years you can maturity amount of Rs.191328.62.
Rs. 1,50,000 is your principal amount
Rs. 1,91,328 is Your maturity amount
Rs. 41,328.62 is Your interest earned
What are the documents required to apply for a Fixed Deposit?
- Your latest photograph
- Certified copy of your identity proof
- Certified copy of your address proof
- Certified copy of your proof of signature
Existing FD customers of Bajaj Finance Limited need not re-submit any documents, as this is a one-time only process.