HDFC Bank RD Interest Rates – Find Maturity Amount, minimum investment, minimum investment period, terms 7 conditions, fees charges, calculator online.
|Benefits||Enjoy the benefit of getting interest rates equal to that of regular Fixed Deposits for a much smaller investment per month.|
|Eligibility||· Resident Individual
· Hindu Undivided Family
· Private and Public Limited Companies
· Trust and Societies
|Minimum Deposit||Rs 1000 and in multiples of Rs 100 afterwards|
|Maximum Deposit||Rs 14,99,900|
|Tenure||Minimum time period of 6 months (and in multiples of 3 months thereafter) and the maximum time period is 10 years.|
|TDS||When the amount exceeds Rs 10,000 in a financial year TDS will be deducted for the interest that is payable or reinvested on Recurring Deposit and Fixed Deposit per customer across all branches of HDFC bank.|
|Payment of Installments||· The installment amount that is once fixed cannot be altered at any later date.
· Partial payment of installment is not permitted under the sweep-in facility.
|Lock in Period||· The minimum lock in period of the Recurring Deposit is of 1 month.
· Suppose if you want to make a premature closure of your account within a month no interest shall be paid to the depositor and only the principal amount is returned.
|Maturity||· The interest is only paid art maturity.
· As soon as the contracted tenure is completed the deposit amount is matures and shall be due to repayment even if there are installments to be paid.
· If there is a delay in paying of the scheduled installments than the maturity amount shall be changed.
|Overdue Installments||If the depositor makes frequent non-payments in the monthly installments and six installments fall in debt then the bank possess full right to close the Recurring Deposit account. The interest rate that is applicable on such kinds of closed accounts will be as per the the premature withdrawal guidelines of the bank.|