HDFC Bank facilitates its customer with the best saving account that suits their needs. There are a wide variety of Saving Account you can choose from. Details on each Saving Account available by HDFC is listed as under along with its features, benefits, tenures etc.
- SavingsMax Account
SavingsMax Account covers you financially in your cruciual times, it offers you with an accidental death insurance cover up of Rs 10 lakhs on account, you also get an accidental hospitalisation cover of Rs 1 lakh per annum.
|Insurance Benefits||1. Accidental Hospitalization Cover (applicable from 1st Aug 09)
· You get to enjoy accidental hospitalization cover of Rs 1 lakh annually on your SavingsMax Account.
· You can claim for daily cash allowance up to Rs 1000 per day for a maximum of 15 days per year, for each day of hospitalization due to an accident.
2. Accidental Death Insurance cover up to Rs 10 lakhs
· This insurance kind is beneficial to only saving account customer for the first holder only.
· This insurance cover is limited to death by vehicular accidents only.
· To claim this process any primary account holder must do at least 1 purchase-you are required to make a point of sale transaction at any merchant establishment using your Debit card within the time period of 3 months before the date of death. Any kinds of purchase transaction before death in the same month shall also be considered valid.
|Special Benefits||1. Preferential pricing on new online trading account
· (although the regular charges are Rs 999) you get special benefits of Rs 499 on account openings.
· Enjoy free trade volumes of worth Rs 1 lakh (validity 3 months)
2. Loan Offers
· Auto-loan : you get to enjoy the benefit of up to 90 % finance on the on-road price with a 7 yaer tenure.
· Two-Wheelers Loan : You get to save Rs 2375 and get up to 50% discount on the processing fees.
3. Forex Plus Card
· Get up to 50% discount on the issuance of the Forex Plus Card (on minimum load of USD 2000 on card or any other currency equivalent to it)
· Get up to 50% discount on the issuance of the Gift Plus Card (on minimum load of Rs 5000 on card through branch and netbanking)
|Eligibility||· Resident Individuals (sole or joint account)
· Hindu Undivided Family
· Foriegn Nationals Residing in India
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Rs 25,000|
|Money Maximiser||With the option of MoneyMaximizer Facility from HDFC bank you get the oppurtunity to convert your surplus money into high earning fixed deposits, this fund could be used whenever you are required of it.|
|Sweep-in Facility||With the help of sweep in facility if your saving account suffers from shortage of funds, your fixed deposit will be automatically dissolved to meet the shortage.|
Get More Detail about HDFC Bank Saving Account Schemes