|Average Quarterly Minimum Balance||The average quarterly minimum balance is Rs 50,000 to Rs 99,999|
|Cash Remittance||· At base branch : Free
· At non-base branch : Free up to Rs 1 lacs per day afterwards Re 1 per 1000 with minimum of Rs 25 per transaction.
|Cash Withdrawal||· At base branch : Free (by self or third party)
· At non-base branch : Free up to Rs 2 lacs per day afterwards Rs 1 /1000 with a minimum of Rs 25 per transactions.
|Clearing Charges||· Inward Clearing Charges : Free for both base and non-base branch.
· Outward Clearing Charges : Free for both base as well as non-base branch.
|Clearing Return Charges||· Inward Return Clearing Charges : Rs 300 per return at base as well as non-base branches only for non-sufficient fund.
· Outward Return Clearing Charges : Rs 10 per return at base as well as non-base branches
|Outstation Cheque Charges||Free|
|DD/PO Charges||Free up to Rs 7 lacs per day|
|RTGS/NEFT||Free up to Rs 50 lacs per day with maximum 7 transaction, thereafter,
· RTGS charged for Rs 2-5 lac is Rs 25 and above Rs 5 lacs is Rs 50.
· NEFT charged for Rs 1 lac is Rs 5 and above Rs 1 lac to 2 lac is Rs 15 and above Rs 2 lacs is Rs 25.
|Quarterly Folio Charges||Free|
|Statement of Account||Free sent via e-mail|
|Debit card||Free, VISA International Debit Card.|
|Net Banking Facility||Free|
|Non-maintenance Charges||Rs 1500 per calendar quarter|
Get More details About Saving Account Schemes