|Average Quarterly Minimum Balance||The average quarterly minimum balance is Rs 10,000 to Rs 49,999.|
|Cash Remittance||· At base branch : Free
· At non-base branch : Free up to Rs 50,000 per day afterward Re 1.50 per 1000 with minimum of Rs 25 per transaction.
|Cash Withdrawal||· At base branch : Free (by self or third party)
· At non-base branch : Free up to Rs 1 lacs per day afterward Rs 2 /1000 with a minimum of Rs 25 per transactions.
|Clearing Charges||· Inward Clearing Charges : Free for both base and non-base branch.
· Outward Clearing Charges : Rs 10 per return at base branch and in non-base branch free up to Rs 15 lacs in a month thereafter Rs 10/1000.
|Clearing Return Charges||· Inward Return Clearing Charges : Rs 300 per return at base as well as non-base branches only for non-sufficient fund.
· Outward Return Clearing Charges : Rs 20 per return at base as well as non-base branch.
|Outstation Cheque Charges||75% of the normal charges.|
|DD/PO Charges||Minimum up to Rs 2 lacs per day|
|RTGS/NEFT||· RTGS : Rs 2 lacs to Rs 5 lacs is Rs 25 and above Rs 5 lac is Rs 50.
· NEFT : Free up to 2 lacs per day, maximum 10 transaction thereafter uo to Rs 1 lac Rs 5 is charged, above Rs 1 to 2 lacs Rs 15 is charged, above Rs 2 lacs Rs 25 is charged.
|Quarterly Folio Charges||Rs 30 per page|
|Cheque Book||Rs 2.50 per leaf|
|Statement of Account||Free sent via e-mail|
|Debit card||VISA International Debit Card, free for 1st year only.|
|Net Banking Facility||Free|
|Non-maintainance Charges||Rs 1500 per calendar quarter|
Get More details About Saving Account Schemes