Apply for SBI Car Loans in Chennai: Get lowest Interest car loans in Chennai with State Bank of India. Compare EMI, Eligibility, Documents and Fees and Charges on Used, NRI and New Car loans in Chennai.
SBI Car Loan Chennai Information
|Interest Rates||7.65% to 8.35%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||7.60% – 8.30%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1539/lakh|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 100% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||2.50 Lakh annual|
Offers on SBI Car loans in Chennai
- No Advance EMI | Lowest EMI
- Longest repayment tenure (7 years)
- LTV 85% of ‘On Road Price’ of car, in case of Corporate Salary Package accounts
- Flexibility of payment of EMI anytime during the month
- No pre-payment penalty
- Free Accident insurance – Optional SBI Life cover
Major Branches of SBI in Chennai for Car Loans
- Purasavakkam High Rd, Perumalpet, Purasaiwakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- College Rd, Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- 2/38, 2nd Main Rd, Railway Colony, Amaindhakarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029
- 2nd Ave, Y Block, Block Y, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040
- Anna Salai, Anna Colony, Thiyagaraya Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035
- 5, 1st Cross St, Baktavatsalm Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
- 2/38, Amaindhakarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029
- South Thirumalai Nagar, Seeyalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- W Karikalan St, TNGO Colony, Adambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600088
- MRC Nagar, Chennai Branch, No.11 Second Street, South Beach Avenue, MRC Nagar Main Rd, MRC Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Documents Requirement for Car Loans in Chennai – State Bank of India:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Contact Centre / Contact Details / Customer Care
: Call SBI’s 24×7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL, MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.