Uco Bank Car Loan: 8.85% Interest Rates ✓ Eligibility Low EMI Rs. 1601 ✓ Processing fee ✓ Documents ✓ Loan for women, NRI, Pensioners, Used / Second hand cars, UCO Car Loan Combo Scheme (Car Loan For UCO Home Loan Borrowers) at Deal4loans.
Uco Bank Car Loan Interest Rates 2020
|Repayment Period||7 Years|
|Lowest EMI per Lakh||Rs. 1,601|
|Maximum loan amount||85% of On road price|
|PROCESSING CHARGES||1% of the loan amount|
|Minimum Income Per Month||Rs.20000|
Quantum of loan
For New Car: Maximum finance would be 85% of the on Road price i.e. Ex Show Room Price + Cost of Registration +Insurance + One time Road Tax with no ceiling on maximum loan amount.
For Pre-used Car: Maximum loan amount Rs.3.50 lac
- New Car: Maximum 84 EMI
- Pre-used Car: Maximum 36 EMI
Prepayment Charges : NIL
Uco Bank Car loan EMI Calculator
Uco Bank car loan emi calculator helps you to know how much emi per month you have to pay against the loan taken for purchasing the new car. you can select or choose the right loan amount as per your financial condition and it helps you in selecting the car variant as per your paying capacity of EMI. For calculation you have to just select the right loan amount, Interest Rate and Repayment period.
For an example, You can take a loan amount of Rs.3 lakh for Maruti Alto or Hyundai Eon / Grand i10 car for 5 years repayment period at 8.85% rate of interest than you emi calculations are as follows:
- Loan Amount = Rs. 3,00,000
- Monthly Installment (EMI) = Rs. 6,206
- Total Interest Amount = Rs. 72,341
- Total Amount (Principal + Interest) = Rs. 3,72,341
|1||Rs. 49,916||Rs. 24,556||Rs. 250,084|
|2||Rs. 54,517||Rs. 19,955||Rs. 195,567|
|3||Rs. 59,541||Rs. 14,931||Rs. 136,026|
|4||Rs. 65,031||Rs. 9,441||Rs. 70,995|
|5||Rs. 71,040||Rs. 3,448||Rs. 0|
- Salaried Group – Regular Employee with minimum 6 months completed service.
- Non-salaried Group – Established professionals & Self Employed, Businessmen, Farmers and Agriculturists, Business Concerns (Corporates & Non Corporates), Ex-staff and Pensioners, NRIs
Salaried Group – Minimum monthly take-home pay would be Rs.10000/- after all statutory deductions and existing loans liabilities + EMI of the proposed loan.
Maximum loan limit 36 times of Gross Monthly Income.
Non-salaried Borrower – Minimum income should be Rs.2.40 lacs per annum during the preceding year. Maximum loan limit three times of average gross annual income for the last 2 years.
Farmers & Agriculturists – Minimum Gross Income of Rs. 2.40 lacs p.a. during the previous financial year. Farmers having land holding in their own name. Maximum loan limit: Three times of Annual Income of the previous financial year.
* Clubbing of income of spouse, major children for ascertainment of loan limit is considered on merits.
* Likewise clubbing of income of regular earning parents is allowed for loan to major children.
Business Concerns (Corporates & Non Corporates)
Business concern must be in profit for last 2 years and cash flow during the currency of loan must be sufficient enough to repay the proposed loan after satisfying all existing liabilities if any.