Axis Bank Home Loans in Jaipur: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Jaipur. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Jaipur :
- Address : O-15, Green House, Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Address : Plot No. 1517 & 2124, Ground Floor,Shopping Center, VT Road Crossing,Zone 53, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar Sector 5, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020
- Address : B 115, shanthi tower,Hawa Sadak Rd, Civil Line, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
- Address : # A2,Pushp Enclave,Sector 5,RHB Tonk Road,Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302030
- Address : Shop No. G-5, Saurav Towers, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
- Address : A-31, Kanchan Appartments, Opposite LBS College, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 04 December 2020
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||8.40% – 8.75%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.758 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Processing Fees for Home loan products
|Processing Fees for BT||PF for Top up upto 30%||PF for Top up above 30%|
|0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Jaipur
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Offers Available in Jaipur:
- Happy Ending Home loan Schemes
- Special Balance Transfer Schemes
- Attractive interest rates on Home Loans to ease your monthly outgo
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Jaipur
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
B) – Professionals
C) – Self Employed Individuals
Home Loan documents required for Axis Bank
The following documents are required along with your loan application:
|Proof of identity||Voter’s ID card or driving license or PAN card or photo credit card or employees ID card or defense or police or government department ID card||Voter’s ID card or driving license or PAN card or photo credit card|
|Proof of income||Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate||IT returns for the last 2 years and computation of income for the last 2 years certified by a CA|
|Proof of residence||Bank account statement or latest electricity bill / water bill / piped gas monthly bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or latest credit card statement or employers letter certifying the current mailing address or existing house lease agreement or registered lease or leave and licence agreement with a utility bill or ration card or latest property tax / water tax bill||Bank account statement or latest electricity bill / water bill / piped gas monthly bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or latest credit card statement or employers letter certifying the current mailing address or existing house lease agreement or registered lease or leave and licence agreement with a utility bill or ration card or latest property tax / water tax bill|
|Bank statement or Pass Book where salary or income is credited||Last 6 months||Last 6 months|
Jaipur, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city has been named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million.