HDFC NRI Home Loan: Get Details on Home loans For NRI from HDFC Bank. Check Interest Rates, Documents, EMI, Eligibility and Other Fee & charges charged by Bank.
Apply for Home Loan
HDFC Bank Home Loan Details 2023
|Loan upto 30 lakh||8.60% – 9.35%|
|30 Lakh to 75 Lakh||8.85% – 9.40%|
|Above 75 Lakh||8.95% – 9.50%|
|Processing Fees||Check here|
|Max. loan amount abv 30 lakh||75% – 80%|
|EMI Per Lakh||Rs.776|
Features & Benefits
- Maximum loan
80% of the cost of the property (including the cost of the land) and based on the repayment capacity of the customer.
- Maximum Term
Certain Professionals – 20 years
Others – 7 years
- Applicant and Co- Applicant to the loan
Home Loans can be applied for either individually or jointly. Proposed owners of the property, will have to be co-applicants. However, the co-applicants need not be co- owners.
- Adjustable Rate Home Loan
Loan under Adjustable Rate is linked to HDFC’s Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR). The rate on your loan will be revised every three months from the date of first disbursement, if there is a change in RPLR, the interest rate on your loan may change. However, the EMI on the home loan disbursed will not change*. If the interest rate increases, the interest component in an EMI will increase and the principal component will reduce resulting in an extension of term of the loan, and vice versa when the interest rate decreases.
|Application form with photograph|
|Photocopy of the Employment Contract or Labour Contract and English translation countersigned by your employer|
|Latest salary certificate (in English) specifying the following:
|Photocopy of Identity card / Labour card|
|Photocopy of latest work permit|
|Photocopy of valid resident visa stamped on the passport|
|Overseas Bank Account and NRE/NRO statement for the last six months.|
|Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)- if applicable|
|Latest Credit Bureau Report [Applicable to customers residing in countries where Credit Bureaus exists. eg. USA, UK etc.]|
|Property related documents|
|Processing fee cheque|
- Purchase of
- Flat, row house, bungalow from developers
- Existing freehold properties
- Properties in an existing or proposed co-operative housing society or apartment owner’s association
- First Power of Attorney purchases in Delhi for DDA flats allotted before 1992.
No Charges for
- Replacement of cheques
- Income Tax Certificates
- Accelerated Repayment Option
Multiple Repayment Option
- Step Up Repayment Facility
- Flexible Loan installments Plan
- Tranche Based EMI
- Accelerated Repayment Scheme
Security for the loans
- Security for the loan is a first mortgage of the property to be financed, normally by way of deposit of title deeds and/or such other collateral security as may be necessary. Interim security may be required, if the property is under construction.