State Bank of India offers loan against shares/debentures at lowest interest rates. check details on Eligibility, documents, interest rates online. Avail of loans up to Rs.20.00 lacs against your shares/debentures to enable you to meet contingencies, personal needs or even for subscribing to rights or new issue of shares.
- This facility is available to our existing individual customers enjoying a strong relationship with SBI.
- This loan could be availed
- either singly or as a joint account with spouse in ‘Either or Survivor’/’Former or Survivor’ mode.
- It is offered as an Overdraft or Demand Loan.
- The facility is available at 50 select centers.
You will be required to submit a declaration indicating:
- Details of loans availed from other banks/ branches for acquiring shares/ debentures.
- Details of loans availed from other banks/ branches against security of shares/ debentures
To be liquidated in maximum period of 30 months through a suitable reducing DP programme.
In case of a default or if the outstanding is over Rs.20.00 lacs, the shares/debentures will be transferred in the name of the Bank.
Processing Fees: Nil
SBI LOAN AGAINST SHARES Interest Rates 2022
Loans against Shares / Debentures / Bonds
|Scheme||Rate of Interest|
|Loan against Shares& Mutual Funds||11.10%|
Enjoy the SBI advantage
- Low interest rates. Further, we charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!
- Low processing charges; only 1% of loan amount – compare with 1-3% of others.
- No hidden costs or administrative charges..
- No prepayment penalties. Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan.