Get the daily NAV, prices & performance of all Reliance Mutual Fund.
About Reliance Mutual Fund:
List of Equity Mutual Funds of Reliance
Equities potentially can offer one of the high returns among comparable investment options and are ideal for investors with commensurate risk appetite & long term time investment horizon. From an Indian context, Equities have been one of the best performing asset class over the last few years.
Top Performing Reliance Mutual Funds 2019
|Fund||Fund Rating||AUM (Rs Cr)||Launch||Since Launch||1-Year (%)||3-Year (%)||5-Year (%)||SIPRet 1-Year (%)||SIPRet 3-Year (%)||SIPRet 5-Year (%)|
|Reliance Small Cap Direct-D||****||3717.71||01/13||31.48||40.84||29.73||—||33.29||24.15||—|
|Reliance Small Cap Direct-G||****||3717.71||01/13||31.48||40.84||29.73||—||33.29||24.15||—|
|Reliance Small Cap-D||***||3717.71||09/10||20.73||39.24||28.48||32.33||31.78||22.89||32.70|
|Reliance Small Cap-G||***||3717.71||09/10||20.73||39.24||28.48||32.33||31.78||22.89||32.70|
List of Reliance Mutual Funds available in 2019
|Reliance Vision Fund||Reliance Top 200 Fund|
|Reliance Quant Plus Fund||Reliance NRI Equity Fund|
|Reliance Focused Large Cap Fund||Reliance Index Fund – Nifty plan|
|Reliance Index Fund – Sensex Plan||Reliance Growth Fund|
|Reliance Mid & Small Cap Fund||Reliance Small Cap Fund|
|Reliance Regular Savings Fund – Equity option||Reliance Equity Opportunities Fund|
|Reliance Banking Fund||Reliance Diversified Power sector Fund|
|Reliance Pharma Fund||Reliance Media & Entertainment Fund|
|Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund||Reliance ETF Nifty 100 (formerly known as R*Shares CNX 100 ETF)|
|Reliance ETF Dividend Opportunities||Reliance ETF Consumption|
|Reliance Regular Savings Fund – Balanced option||Reliance Arbitrage Advantage Fund|
|Reliance Japan Equity Fund||Reliance ETF Sensex|
|Reliance Equity Savings Fund||Reliance ETF NV20|
|Reliance US Equity Opportunities Fund||Reliance ETF Long Term Gilt|
|CPSE-ETF||Reliance ETF Gold BeES|
|Reliance ETF Bank BeES||Reliance ETF PSU Bank BeES|
|Reliance ETF Shariah BeES||Reliance ETF Infra BeES|
|Reliance ETF Junior BeES||Reliance ETF Hang Seng BeES|
|Reliance ETF Liquid BeES||Reliance ETF Nifty BeES|
List of Debt Mutual Funds of Reliance
|Reliance Floating Rate Fund – Short Term Plan||Reliance Money Manager Fund|
|Reliance Medium Term Fund||Reliance Short Term Fund|
|Reliance Regular Savings Fund – Debt option||Reliance Income Fund|
|Reliance Dynamic Bond Fund||Reliance Gilt Securities Fund|
|Reliance Monthly Income Plan||Reliance Corporate Bond fund|
|Reliance Banking & PSU Debt Fund|
List of Liquid Mutual Funds of Reliance
- Reliance Liquidity Fund – An Open Ended Liquid Scheme – Growth Plan Growth Option
- Reliance Liquid Fund – Cash Plan An Open Ended Liquid Scheme – Growth Option – Growth Plan
- Reliance Liquid Fund – Treasury Plan – An Open Ended Liquid Scheme – Growth Plan – Growth Option
List of Gold Mutual Funds of Reliance
- Reliance Gold Savings Fund – An Open Ended Fund of Fund Scheme – Growth Plan Growth Option
Customer Care Number / Helpline Number of Reliance Mutual Funds = 1800 300 11111
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR e-KYC – Reliance Mutual Funds?
The list of documents required to be scanned and uploaded for completing the E-KYC compliance process are as follows:
- Online Application Form
- Documents showing proof of identity (PAN Card) and proof of address
- Recent Photograph
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- KYC is a one-time process.
- KYC is mandatory.
- Non-compliance with KYC can lead to rejection of Purchases / Additional Purchases / SIP Registrations / SIP Renewals
WHAT IS e-KYC?
e-KYC enables to complete KYC process online with direct authorization of clients. The key objective of e-KYC is to reduce turnaround time and paper work. Reliance Mutual allows you to complete your KYC formalities completely online real time. Investors not only can complete the e-KYC real-time, but also can make the first purchase same time.
WAYS TO BUY Reliance MUTUAL FUNDS ONLINE
- You can use reliance website to transact with us 24X7. The website is simple and easy to use enabling you to complete a host of transactions online.
- Key benefits
- All you need is a PAN to start investing
- Existing investors can even login using their Gmail
- Purchase in just 3 simple steps
- Multiple online payment options, such as, debit card with ATM PIN, net banking, NEFT, RTGS, Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) and One Time Bank Mandate
- Many services like purchase, track your transaction etc are available even without registering
- Live chat and call back to assist you at all times
- Use our “Learn and invest” section to know about our schemes and facilities and invest.
Other Options are
- Mobile Application
- Call Centre / Helpline Number
- Through online Stock Exchange Platform
- Through Online Application form