Oriental Bank of Commerce offers personal loan as customized schemes with lowest interest rates to State govt/central employees, pensioners & corporate. Get details online.
Purpose of loan:
To meet personal/ family expenses like marriage/education/family functions / purchase of consumer durables or any other legitimate purpose excluding for speculation purpose.
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Current/Latest Interest Rates on personal loan – OBC:
|Govt. (Central / State) & PSU Employees||10.85% – 11.10%|
|Personal Loan to Pensioners||10.35%|
|Personal Loan to BSNL Employees||10.35%|
Loan Repayment Period:
- For working :- Term Loan : 60 EMIs (subject to remaining period of service)
- For pensioners:- Term Loan: 36 EMI, subject to repayment within maximum 70 years of age.
- For Corporates:- Term Loan : 60 EMIs (subject to remaining period of service)
Amount of Loan:
- Up to 15 times net take home salary with a max of Rs.5.00 Lacs
- For pensioners: 12 month of pension with a maximum ceiling of Rs. 2.00 Lacs.
Penal Interest: 2% penal interest over the normal lending interest rates on the overdue amount for irregular period.
Pre-payment Penalty: No prepayment penalty to be charged.
Process/ upfront fee: 0.50% of the loan amount with a minimum of Rs.500/ +Service tax, if any.
a) One personal guarantee preferably of fellow employee, subject to the condition that one employee will not stand as guarantor in more than two accounts.
b) For Pensioners: Guarantee of the spouse eligible for family pension or in case of non-availability of spouse any other family member or third party guarantee acceptable to the bank.
- Permanent and confirmed employee of Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and Centre / State Govt. Deptt. and other Government institutions like Universities/Colleges etc. having their salary account with our bank.
- The net monthly salary should not be less then Rs 10,000/-.
- The net take home salary should not be less than 30% of gross salary after deducting the EMI of the proposed loan.
Eligibility for Pensioners:
- Maximum Age should not exceed 68 yrs.
- Pensioners of our bank staff are also eligible provided disciplinary action are not pending against them.
- Net Take home pension should not be less than 50% of Gross Pension (including the installment of proposed loan).