Standard Chartered personal loan: Personal Loan from Standard Chartered, Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and Apply online for Personal loan. Standard chartered bank offers interest rates of 11.50% offers. Standard Chartered offers a comprehensive range of personal loans,… Top up your existing personal loan to meet your immediate personal needs for marriage, wedding, travel, consumer durable, foreign trips and higher education.
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||11.50% – 18.00%|
|Loan Amount||upto Rs 50 Lakh|
|Processing Fees||0 to 1%|
|Min. EMI||Rs.2609/ lakh for 4 years|
|Pre Payment charges||Upto 5%|
|Disbursal Time||3-4 Working Days|
*Part Pre payment option available for Salary above INR 50,000, subject to max 25% in one calendar year
* No pre closure allowed till 12 MOB
Compare Interest Rates, Eligibility and Apply online instantly. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Features of Standard Chartered personal loan are:-
- A variety of loans available to Salaried and Self Employed Individuals
- Loan Amount available
- Partial Payments Option Available – Upto 25% once in an Year
- Upto Rs 30 Lacs for salaried
- Upto Rs 10 Lacs for Self Employed
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No Securities, Collateral’s or Guarantors required
- Repayment Options varying from ECS, PDCs or Account Debits
- Easy documentation and quick processing
- If you have a Personal Loan with Standard Chartered Bank, top it up with ease
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Listed A – D||<2 Lac||18.00%|
|2,00,000 to 2,99,999||15.00%|
|3,00,000 to 4,99,999||13.50%|
|5,00,000 to 9,99,999||12.50%|
|1,000,000 – 1,499,999||12.00%|
|1,500,000 – 1,999,999||11.75%|
|2,000,000 or Greater||11.50%|
|2,00,000 to 2,99,999||16.00%|
|3,00,000 to 4,99,999||15.00%|
|5,00,000 to 9,99,999||14.00%|
|1,000,000 – 1,499,999||13.00%|
|1,500,000 – 1,999,999||12.75%|
|2,000,000 or Greater||12.50%|
Other Offers are :-
* Part Payment option available for Clients with Salary >= 50,000.
* Maximum Part Payment allowed is 25% of the outstanding in a calender Year
* Part payment is allowed after completion of 12 months of the loan
* Part payment is with applicable fees
* Offers like Cash back / Last EMI waiver not applicable for Online Cases
* This is applicable only for New to Bank Clients.
* The offer is valid for Q2 18
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Personal Loan
Passport, Photo Pan card, Driving License, Votes ID Card, Photo Ration Card
Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Driving License, Life/Medical Insurance policy, Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter
Standard Chartered Personal Loan EMI Calculator
You Can Calculate Personal Loan EMI with this Calculator by Just Enter your Loan Amount, Interest Rates and Loan Period/Tenure
Standard Chartered Personal Loan EMI Calculation
If you take loan of Rs. 3.00 lakh at interest rate of 12.25% p.a. for 5 years of repayment period then monthly emi would be Rs. 6711.30/-.
|Loan Amount||Tenure In Years||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI|
If you take loan amount of Rs. 1.00 lakh at 12.25% for 5 years of tenure emi will be Rs. 2237/-, if loan amount is Rs. 2.00 emi would be Rs. 4474/-, if loan amount is Rs. 4.00 lakh emi will be Rs. 8648/- and if loan of Rs. 5.00 lakh emi would be Rs. 11,185/-.
What is EMI?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installments. This installment comprises both principal and interest components. Please use the EMI Calculator to find out the EMI you need to repay.
Compare Standard Chartered personal loan with other Banks
|SBI||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||Axis Bank|
|Bajaj Finance||Indusind Bank||Fullerton India||TATA Capital|
|Ratnakar Bank||Citibank||Standard Chartered||Kotak Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Uco Bank||Dena Bank||Federal Bank|