Get Quotes on HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loans: Eligibility, Emi Calculator, Per Month EMI, Lowest Interest Rates, Processing Fee, Loan Approval time & process.
Why to Choose HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans?
✓ No down payment / No Processing Fee
✓ Special offer: Save Rs.8900/- (on all Honda Two Wheelers)
✓ Money in 10 seconds for select HDFC Bank pre-approved customers
✓ Own your dream bike at ₹ 77/day onwards
✓ Upto 4 Years Repayment Period.
✓ All brands superbikes are financed through hdfc bank (Savings of Rs.12500/- on loan amount of Rs.7 Lakh for 5 years repayment period)
✓ Special rates at 12.90% (reducing) for account holders
✓ Loan available across 3000+ branches Pan India
✓ Minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000/- p.a. for salaried profile and Rs. 72,000/- p.a. for self-employed profile.
Interest Rates of HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans 2018
✓ Two Wheeler Loan: 10.13% – 23.26% (APR)
✓ SUPER BIKE TWO WHEELER LOAN: 8.87% – 12.04% (APR)
✓ HDFC Bank offers loans for all Superbikes that includes Harley Davidson, Ducati, Hyosung, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, Yamaha, Kawasaki Ninja and KTM with quick approvals, flexible payment and easy repayment options.
Eligibility and Documents Required For HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
To be eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler loan, you need to:
- Be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- Be between the age of 21 years (at the time of application) and <= 65 years (at the end of the loan tenor).
- Earn a minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000/- p.a., for salaried profile and Rs. 72,000/- p.a. or self-employed profile.
- Reside for at least 1 year in the city.
- Reside for at least 1 year at the given residence address (in case of transfer from other location with less than 1 year at current location – please provide relevant documents to the bank during loan approval stage).
- Be working for at least 1 year.
- Have a phone at your residence or office.
If you are eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan, you can apply simply by submitting just the following documents:
✓ Identity Proof with Photo
✓ Valid Address Proof
✓ Income Proof like Salary Slip / ITR / form 16
What are the fees and charges you must pay?
Here is the list of all the charges applicable to your Two Wheeler Loans.
|Description of Charges||Two Wheeler Loans|
|Loan Processing Charges||Maximum – 3% of Loan Amount|
|Documentation Charges||Maximum – 3% of Loan Amount|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Nil|
|EMI Late payment penalty||2.5% Per Month on the Unpaid Installment|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals as levied by respective State Govt.|
|Cheque Bounce / EMI return charges||Rs 450/-|
|Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges||At actuals|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per request|
|CIBIL Charges (only on request)||Rs. 50|