ICICI Two Wheeler Loan: Get Details on Interest Rates, Documents, EMI and Eligibility of ICICI Bank 2 wheeler loans in Delhi, Mumbai, Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune and chandigarh.
About ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 6,461.29 billion (US$ 103 billion) at March 31, 2015 and profit after tax Rs. 111.75 billion (US$ 1,788 million) for the year ended March 31, 2015. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,050 Branches and 12,826 ATM’s across India.
To know about the service charges on existing two wheeler loans
* Currently two wheeler loans are offered on Harley Davidson models only.
ICICI Bank Interest rates for Two wheeler loans
- The range of interest rates provided above is with respect to loans to individuals disbursed during Quarter IV – FY: 2015.
- It includes fixed rate of interest and is based on factors such as customer relationship, asset segment, tenure of loan etc.
- It excludes subsidy and government schemes.
- Mean rate = Sum of rate of interest of all loan accounts / Number of all loan accounts
Service Charges for Existing Two Wheeler Loans
|Description of Charges||Two Wheeler Loans|
|Amortisation Schedule Charges||Rs. 200/- per Schedule|
|Charges for late payment (loans)||2% per month on the outstanding installment|
|Cheque return charges||Rs. 200/- per Cheque return|
|Cheque Swap Charges||Rs. 500/- per transaction|
|Duplicate NOC Charges||Rs. 200/- per NOC|
|Prepayment Statement Charges||Rs. 100/- per Statement|
|Prepayment Charges||Lower of the two amount given below:|
|Revalidation of NOC charges||Rs. 200/- per NOC|
|Non Refundable Loan Processing Fees||0.25%*|
|Statement of Account Charges||Rs. 200/- per Statement|
|Prepayment Options||Part prepayment of the loan is not allowed|
|Charges for changing from fixed to floating rates of interest||Not Applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rates of interest||Not Applicable|
1) Service Tax and other Government tax, levies, etc applicable as per the prevailing rate may be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
2) The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over the site.
3) Interest Reset clause: Not Applicable.
Other Available Products of ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank Education Loan