PNB India offers Two Wheeler Finance Schemes under Various Attractive Offers. You can get details of Interest Rates, Documents, Processing Fees & charges, Amount of loan, Repayment Period etc at Deal4loans.com. PNB Currently offers loan for purchase of new two wheelers viz. Scooter(s), Motor cycle(s), Moped(s).
PNB Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates 2018
- Salary being disbursed through PNB and /or under check-off facility = 12.25% – 12.75%
- Others including business concern = 13.25% – 13.75%
- Power Ride = 10.75% upto 36 months only.
- Individuals in service with minimum net monthly salary of Rs. 10000/-
- Students, aged 18 years and above, with salaried parent as co-borrower;
- Business concerns (Corporate or non-corporate).
- Income of spouse can be added.
Amount of Loan
- For Scooters / Motorcycles – Maximum Rs. 1.00 lac
- For Mopeds – Maximum Rs. 10000/-
- Individuals – 10% (Salary through bank/check off facility)
- Business Concerns – 25%
Security – The vehicle purchased with the amount of loan is to be hypothecated to the Bank. It will be registered in the name of the borrower jointly with the Bank.
- Loan upto Rs. 25,000- No Guarantee
- Loan above Rs. 25,000- Suitable Guarantee acceptable to bank.
- For scooter and Motorcycle: Maximum 60 EMIs.
- For Scooterrete : Maximum 30 EMIs.
- For Moped: Maximum 24 EMIs.
Upfront Fee & Documentation Charges
- Upfront Fee: Rs.275/ + Service tax + Education cess.
- Documentation Charges: Rs.275/ + Service tax + Education cess
- All other terms & conditions of the scheme as applicable.