SBI Credit Card: SBI card offers various credit cards as per your needs. You can apply for SBI Credit Cards by visiting SBI Branch & online through Click2 Card service. Platinum credit card, Gold credit card, SBI Silver Card, SBI Railway Card and many More. SBI (State Bank of India), and GE Capital Services, the largest issuer of private label credit cards in the world created two companies to address the market: namely, SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd. (SBICPSL) and GE Capital Business Process management Services ltd.
Special Latest Offers Available on SBI Card – April 2014
- Lemon Tree Hotels, India’s 3rd* largest chain of upscale business and leisure hotels offers 5%** exclusive discounts on room tariff to all SBI Corporate Cardholders.
- 15% OFF on all transactions of Rs 1949/- & above at www.fabfurnish.com. Offer valid till 25 May 2014
- Get 10% instant discount on all purchase, all products & brands of size (before tax) Rs. 500 & above at Guardian Pharmacy. Offer valid: 01 Jun 2013 to 31 May 2014
- Flat 10% discount subject to a maximum discount of Rs.300/-) per transactions on online purchases made using SBI Card on www.babyoye.com. Offer valid till 30 Apr 2014
- Visa Blockbuster Weekends: Buy-1-Get-1 offer on movie tickets at Bookmyshow.com. Offer valid till 30 April 2014
- Get upto 20% off on online shopping at Myntra.com (offer valid till 31 Dec 2014)
- Enjoy 10%* off at participating Price Match Guarantee at Hotels.com. Offer Valid till 31 October 2014
New Service and Offers launched By SBI
- New Protection Plan: 24-hour helpline number 6000-4000 | Emergency Toll Free number 1800-419-4000
SBI Credit Cards Offers a Hot deals on Balance transfer, Flexi-pay EMI on Card, Easy Money on Call, E-statement, Attractive Insurance Offers, 0% surcharge across all pumps, Reward programs, mShop and Various Offers on SBI cards. State Bank of India Also Deals in Other Products.
Available SBI Card Products with Best Features & benefits:
|SBI Gold Credit Card||SBI Railway Platinum Card|
SBI Platinum Card
From leading fashion labels to little souvenirs, buy anything you feel like when you’re traveling abroad using your SBI Platinum Card, and get 2% Cash Back.
SBI NRI Platinum Credit Card
If you are an NRE /NRO Customer of the State Bank Group having a Term Deposit of more than 1 Lac, then here is a card which will help you make big savings while in India on currency conversion charges, commission on travelers cheques and surcharge on credit cards issued to you internationally.
SBI Gold Credit Card
Your SBI Card offers great flexibility of payment. With the extended credit option, you can plan your payments against your outstanding. You can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total amount due outstanding as shown in your Monthly Statement. You can then carry forward the unpaid balance at one of the lowest finance charges available.
SBI Doctors Card: The SBI Card for Doctors has been personalized just for you with not only your name, but also with your medical qualifications making it a statement of respect.
SBI Railway Platinum Card: The Railway SBI Platinum Card is an internationally valid Co-branded credit card brought to you by SBI Card, India’s leading credit card issuer and Indian Railways through its subsidiary, IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited).
Credit Card finance charge is dynamic and will be based on the card holder’s usage and payment patterns and is subject to periodic review
SBI Offers ONLINE Easy Bill Pay to Customers. You can also pay your bills through SBI online, Paynet- pay, ATM’s, Drop- boxes, Visa money transfer and SBI Mobile Banking.
SBI Card Helpline
From BSNL/MTNL Lines 1800 180 1290
From All Other Lines 39 02 02 02
Click to Know More and Apply:
Source: State Bank of India Website.
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- HDFC Bank Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information
- Corporation Bank | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- IDBI Bank Ltd | Information | Loans | Cards
- Bank of Maharashtra | Loans | Interest Rates | Information