Apply online for SBI Credit Card: Find ✓ Eligibility ✓ latest offers ✓ Cashback ✓ Fee charges ✓ premium cards ✓ travel card offers ✓ Rewards points within minutes at deal4loans.
SBI Cards is a joint venture between State Bank of India, country’s oldest and largest bank and GE Capital. The partnership is operated through 2 joint-venture companies – SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., focusing on the marketing and distribution of SBI Cards and GE Capital Business Processes Management Services Pvt. Ltd., which handles the technology and processing needs of SBI Cards. State Bank of India is currently one of the best card issuers in India with a customer base of over 2.9 million users; as per SBI, SBI currently offers credit card service for 63 cities only in India it will increase in coming years.
SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt Ltd registered a net profit of Rs.194.20 crores in H1FY15 against Rs.143.38 crs in H1 FY 14 (35.44% YOY growth).
SBI Card offers a card for every need – Premium Cards, Travel & Shopping Cards, Classic Cards and Exclusive Cards & Corporate Cards along with Value added Services, Utility Bill Payment, Card Payment Options, and Offers & Rewards thereby, offering Indian consumers an extensive access to a wide range of world-class credit cards. Apply for a new SBI Credit Card now and Make Life Simple.
New Card Launched by SBI is SimplySAVE Card – Check Details Here
Apply for Best Credit Card
Available SBI Cards through Deal4loans.com: Last Updated on 1 May 2015
|Credit Card List of State Bank of India||Type of Card||Joining and Annual Fees Charges|
|SBI GOLD & MORE CARD||Travel & Shopping Cards||Joining Fee: Rs.499/-Annual Fee Rs. 499/- + Service Tax (12.36%)(Unless your Total Purchases on the card are less Rs 75,000 in the preceding year, in which case, a fee of Rs 499 will be charged)
Add-on Card Fee: Nil
|SBI PLATINUM CARD||Premium Cards||Joining Fee: Rs.4999/-Annual Fee Rs. 2999/- + Service Tax (12.36%)Add-on Card Fee: Nil|
|SBI SIGNATURE CARD||Premium Cards||Joining Fee: Rs.4999/-Annual Fee Rs. 4999/- + Service Tax (12.36%)Add-on Card Fee: Nil|
|SBI Advantage Signature Card||Premium Cards||Joining Fee: Rs.4999/-Annual Fee Rs. 4999/- + Service Tax (12.36%)Add-on Card Fee: Nil|
|SBI Advantage Platinum Card||Premium Cards||Joining Fee: Rs.2999/-Annual Fee Rs. 2999/- + Service Tax (12.36%)Add-on Card Fee: Nil|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Travel & Shopping Cards||Joining Fee: Rs.4999/-Annual Fee upto Rs. 4999/- + Service Tax (12.36%)Add-on Card Fee: Nil|
|Yatra SBI Card||Travel Card||Joining Fee: Rs.499Annual Fee upto Rs. 499/- + Service Tax (12.36%)Add-on Card Fee: Nil|
Check Eligibility for Credit Cards – Read More
You can pay for sbi credit cards bills by over 12 different ways / Options– Utility bill payments, Via Paynet, Visa credit card pay, Electronic Clearing, Paycash, ATM, Locate & Pay, Auto Debit, Online through SBI, Mobile Banking, NEFT etc.
SBI offers a different 7 Types of value added services on Cards:
- Balance Transfer – It helps you to Transfer all your high-rate credit card balances to SBI Card and save!
- BT on EMI – By this service you can Convert Outstanding Balances to easy installments
- Flexipay – It is also a EMI Service, you can Convert big purchases amount to easy installments
- Easy Money – Via this Service you can withdraw Cash from your Nearby ATM.
- E-Statement – SBI Card’s electronic credit card Statements are the fastest and most convenient way to receive your monthly credit card statement. You no longer have to wait for the mail or worry about it getting lost or misdirected at the office.
- ENcash – Fulfill your extra cash requirements with SBI Card Encash – Money on call.
- SBI Credit Cards Insurance – SBI Card introduces CPP (Card Protection Plan), India’s first comprehensive card protection service for use in the event of card loss, theft and related fraud. This product is designed to help you safe-guard all your Credit, Debit and ATM Cards with CPP.
List of Credit Cards which are available at State Bank of India: Cards Mentioned on SBI Official Website
|SBI Signature Credit Card||SBI Platinum Card||SBI Advantage Signature Card|
|FBB SBI Styleup Card||Air India SBI Platinum Card||Air India SBI Signature Card|
|SBI Gold Credit Card||SBI Advantage Gold||SBI Advantage Plus Card|
|Tata Cards||BMB Platinum Credit Card||BMB Gold & More Card|
|SBI Advantage Platinum||SBI Student Plus Advantage||SBI Gold & More Card|
|Yatra SBI Card||IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||IRCTC SBI Card|
|SBI Advantage Gold & More||SBI UBI Card||Karur Vysya Bank SBI Card|
|SBI Dena Bank Secured Card||Karur Vysya Bank SBI Platinum Card||SBI Corporate Utility Card|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Platinum Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Card||Bank of Maharashtra SBI Card|
|Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card||SBI Platinum Corporate Card||SBI Signature Corporate Card|
Shop & Smile Rewards Program
Offer to sbi cardholders and find ways to make your relationship with SBI Card even more rewarding.
The all-new Shop & Smile Reward Program has been put together exclusively for you, keeping in mind your tastes and lifestyle. So, simply redeem the Power Reward Points you have accumulated on your SBI credit Card, against a wide array of products ranging from Gift Vouchers to Electrical Appliances, Accessories to Lifestyle products.
SBI Card Helpline Numbers
From BSNL/MTNL Lines – 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290
From All Other Lines 39 02 02 02
Disclaimer: The information displayed on this website is taken from sbicard.com. The information doesnt imply that we are associated with sbicard. Deal4loans.com makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) The Website will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- HDFC Bank Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information
- Corporation Bank | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- IDBI Bank Ltd | Information | Loans | Cards
- Bank of Maharashtra | Loans | Interest Rates | Information