SBI Credit Card: SBI card offers various credit cards as per your needs. You can apply for SBI Credit Cards by visiting SBI Branch & online through Click2 Card service. Platinum credit card, Gold credit card, SBI Silver Card, SBI Railway Card and many More. SBI (State Bank of India), and GE Capital Services, the largest issuer of private label credit cards in the world created two companies to address the market: namely, SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd. (SBICPSL) and GE Capital Business Process management Services ltd.
Special Offers Available on SBI Card May 2013
- Get Upto Rs.1500 discount on travel bookings at goibibo.com (offer valid: 1 Apr – 31 may 2013)
- 50% instant Cash back on base fare of domestic roundtrip flights at cleartrip.com (Offer valid 5 Apr to 5 May 2013 (Coupon code: CT50SBI)*
- IRCTC introduces an exclusive offer for SBI Cardholders. Get 200 discount on air ticket booked at www.air.irctc.co.in.Offer valid till 31st May, 2013
- 10% Discounts on OPD & IPD facilities @ FORTIS hospital (offer valid till 31st Aug 2013)
- Get 10%* off while booking hotels using your SBI Master Card At HOTELS.COM. Eligible Cards : All SBI MasterCard – Valid till 31st October 2014
- Rs.1000 off on a purchase of 4,000 and above with your SBI Card at Surat Diamond Jewellery till 30th june 2013.
New Service and Offers launched By SBI
- Click2card – Apply Online
SBI Credit Cards Offers a Hot deals on Balance transfer, Flexi-pay EMI on Card, Easy Money on Call, E-statement, Attractive Insurance Offers, 0% surcharge across all pumps, Reward programs, mShop and Various Offers on SBI cards. State Bank of India Also Deals in Other Products.
Available SBI Credit Card Products: -
|SBI Gold Credit Card||SBI Railway Platinum Card|
SBI Platinum Card
From leading fashion labels to little souvenirs, buy anything you feel like when you’re traveling abroad using your SBI Platinum Card, and get 2% Cash Back.
SBI NRI Platinum Credit Card
If you are an NRE /NRO Customer of the State Bank Group having a Term Deposit of more than 1 Lac, then here is a card which will help you make big savings while in India on currency conversion charges, commission on travelers cheques and surcharge on credit cards issued to you internationally.
SBI Gold Credit Card
Your SBI Card offers great flexibility of payment. With the extended credit option, you can plan your payments against your outstanding. You can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total amount due outstanding as shown in your Monthly Statement. You can then carry forward the unpaid balance at one of the lowest finance charges available.
SBI Doctors Card: The SBI Card for Doctors has been personalized just for you with not only your name, but also with your medical qualifications making it a statement of respect.
SBI Railway Platinum Card: The Railway SBI Platinum Card is an internationally valid Co-branded credit card brought to you by SBI Card, India’s leading credit card issuer and Indian Railways through its subsidiary, IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited).
Credit Card finance charge is dynamic and will be based on the card holder’s usage and payment patterns and is subject to periodic review
SBI Offers ONLINE Easy Bill Pay to Customers. You can also pay your bills through SBI online, Paynet- pay, ATM’s, Drop- boxes, Visa money transfer and SBI Mobile Banking.
SBI Card Helpline
From BSNL/MTNL Lines 1800 180 1290
From All Other Lines 39 02 02 02
Click to Know More and Apply:
Source: State Bank of India Website.
You might find these relevant:
- HDFC Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- PNB Housing Finance Toll Free Numbers | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information
- Corporation Bank | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- IDBI Bank Ltd | Information | Loans | Cards
- Bank of Maharashtra | Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- Allahabad Bank | Loans | Cards | Information
- List of Car loan Banks – Vehicle (Auto) Finance Companies India
- List of personal Loan Banks | Major Personal loan Banks in India