HDFC Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card Details, Features and benefits.
Features of HDFC Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- use your Kisan Gold Card to buy agricultural equipment and pay for other agricultural related expenses.
- Credit limit of Kisan Gold Card will initially be set for 1 year and will be renewed subsequently.
- Enjoy the modern convenience of anytime and anywhere banking!
- Your Kisan Gold Card will broadly cover crop production requirements, post harvest and domestic consumption requirements and other equipment related expenses.
- You will get a Personal Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 2 lakhs totally FREE!
- You can enjoy daily withdrawal amounts with an upper limit of Rs. 15,000 at ATMs and Rs. 25,000 at merchant outlets.
Details of Kisan Gold Card:
The Kisan Gold Card will give you convenient credit in the form of a hassle-free loan to meet farming production and investment requirements. Although, peer banks have been providing such credit facilities to farmers, HDFC Bank’s Retail Agri Loan comes with the convenience of a Kisan Gold Card and anytime, anywhere banking.
- Anytime Anywhere banking: You will now be free from the age old hassle of traditional 10 AM to 2 PM banking at your parent branch only.
- Wide coverage: Just like any other VISA credit or debit card offered by HDFC Bank, the Kisan Gold Card too can be used at any bank’s ATM including HDFC Bank ATMs across the country and all Visa establishments worldwide. The Kisan Gold card gives you the freedom to transact at more than 6000 HDFC Bank ATMs located in more than 900 locations without any extra charge.
Also, this card can be used at any other Bank’s ATM across the country and all VISA establishments worldwide.
- Withdrawal limit: You can withdrawal amounts with a daily upper limit of Rs. 15,000 at ATMs and Rs. 25,000 at merchant outlets.
- Utility Value: The Kisan Gold Card helps you meet your production and investment needs. This broadly covers crop production requirements, including funds required for all related inputs to grow a crop. The card is also equipped to meet Post Harvest and Domestic consumption requirements.
- Agri-related expenses: Armed with the Kisan Gold Card, you can also purchase agricultural equipment/implements, fulfill irrigation requirements, construct farm buildings and invest in agricultural related activities such as dairy, piggery, poultry, beekeeping, etc.
- Card limit: The credit limit on the Kisan Gold Card is sanctioned for 1 year, based on your farming production requirements. It can be renewed every year.
- Insurance: You will get a Personal Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 2 lakhs totally FREE!
- Credit Facility: The ATM Debit Card will be backed by a line of credit.
Eligibility of Kisan Gold Card
Are you a farmer who owns a piece of agricultural land? Is the land actively generating crop? If yes, then you are eligible to apply for a loan through the Kisan Gold Card.
You might find these relevant:
- Bhavasara bank – Home Loan, Personal Loan, Vehicle Loan
- Education Loan Interest Rates 2016 | Compare Education loan rates
- SBI Card – Apply for SBI Credit Cards Online in 2 Minutes
- LIC Credit Card |Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
- PMC Bank | Loans | Contact | Information