Kotak Mahindra Car loan: Kotak Car Finance offers you flexible schemes to suit your needs, hassle-free documentation and quick processing. To own and drive your car in the quickest possible time, just get in touch with us.
Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL) offers you –
- The widest range of new and pre-owned cars
- Attractive car loan interest rates
- Flexible schemes
- Speedy loan processing
Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL) finances your car dreams with up to 90% of the ex-showroom price on your new car. Available from a minimum loan amount of Rs. 75,000 and flexible repayment tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months, you can avail of these loans on most passenger cars and multi-utility vehicles.
You can choose from four schemes designed to meet your needs:
1. Margin Money Scheme
2. Step Up Scheme
3. Low EMI, Balloon Scheme
4. Advance EMI Scheme
5. Special Schemes*
- Salaried individuals between 21 to 58 years (at the end of the tenure)
- Self-employed individuals between 21 to 65 years (at the end of the tenure)
- Partnership Firms
- Public & Private Ltd. companies
- Hindu Undivided Families and Trusts
- Proof of Identity:- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id car, driving licence( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: – Latest salary slip with Form 16.
- Address Proof: – Ration card/Driving licence/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card
- Salary Bank Statement
5 steps to Getting a New Car
Loan Scheme Selection
Choose a Car Loan Scheme.
Collect the required documents with your loan proposal. See list of documents.
Provide information for credit evaluation to the field investigation officer.
Margin Money Payment
Pay off margin money through a pay order or cheque.
Sign agreement and provide post dated cheques or sign ECS Mandate.
You can now drive your new car home after completion of above formalities.
You can start repaying your loan once you receive the Repayment Schedule with a copy of the Agreement at your correspondence address within 15 days of the loan amount being disbursed for your new car.
Available Products of Kotak bank:
Disclaimer: The above information is collected from various sources. The website www.deal4loans.com is not responsible for any change in the Documents, Eligibility, Interest Rates and loan processing fees of the Kotak Car Finance.
You might find these relevant:
- Car Loan for Maruti Vitara Brezza – Interest Rates Downpayment
- Car loan for KUV100 Details – SBI, PNB, HDFC, Axis, Uco, ICICI
- Federal Bank Car Loans | Interest Rates | Documents
- TMB car loan | interest rates|documents |eligibility
- Maruti WagonR AMT Downpayment & Loan EMI
- Syndicate Bank Car Loan Interest Rates – Eligibility, documents
- Axis Bank Car Loan Interest Rates – Eligibility, apply online
- ICICI Car Loan Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- TVS Credit Services Car Loans – Eligibility, Documents
- PNB Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents