State Bank of India Savings Bank Account holders can get a Health Insurance cover issued by SBI General at a very competitive pricing on the Premia.
Salient features of this product are as given below:
- No pre-policy medical examination (18 years to 65 years for adults and 3 months to 18 years for children)
- Waiting period of 1 year for specified diseases.
- Benefit of both Cashless and Reimbursement basis for claim settlement.
- 24X7 customer support
In times of rising health care costs, a sudden illness or injury can leave you financially devastated and highly stressed. With SBI General’s Group Health Insurance Policy (for individual & family), you can be in control by making medical treatment expenses more manageable, thus ensuring quality health & happiness of your family
Group Health Insurance Policy for
- SBI Account holders (Master Policy No.95000-0000-00)
- SBM Account holders (Master Policy No.143700-0000-00)
- SBH Account holders (Master Policy No.143703-0000-00)
- SBP Account holders (Master Policy No.143706-0000-00)
- SBBJ Account holders(Master Policy No.143709-0000-00)
- SBT Account holders (Master Policy No.143712-0000-00)
- No pre-policy medical test up to the age of 65 years for people with no medical history
- Just 1 year waiting period for specified diseases (Pre-existing diseases covered after 4 years)
- Guaranteed renewal
- Multiple Coverage Options – Individual & Family Floater options for Sum Insured
- The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act (Tax benefits are subject to change in tax laws)
- Coverage of Pre and Post Hospitalisation Expenses – 30 days before and 60 days after the hospitalisation
- Cashless treatment at over 3,000 Network hospitals
- Wide Coverage – From Rs.100,000 up to Rs.500,000