Why to Choose HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans?
✓ Special offer: Enjoy 2% lower interest rate with 50% discount on processing fee exclusively for HDFC Bank account holders
✓ Savings upto Rs 2375/-*
✓ Loan approval in 15 Minutes…
✓ Up to 100%* finance on selected models
✓ Upto 4 Years Repayment Period.
✓ All brands superbikes are financed through hdfc bank (Savings of Rs.12500/- on loan amount of Rs.7 Lakh for years repayment period)
✓ Pre-approved limit* of Rs 7.5 lacs for HNW account holders and up to Rs 5 lacs for Non-HNW account holders for Uper Bike Loans
✓ Special rates at 20.90% – 22.90% (reducing) for account holders
✓ HDFC Bank offers loans for all Superbikes that includes Harley Davidson, Ducati, Hyosung, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, Yamaha, Kawasaki Ninja and KTM with quick approvals, flexible payment and easy repayment options.
Interest Rates of HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans – Updated as on 30 Jan 2016
✓ Two Wheeler Loan: 20.90% – 24.00%.
✓ For Existing Customers of HDFC: 20.90% – 22.90%
✓ Offer for all models costing 1lakhs-3lakhs : 19.05% – 20.05%
✓ Offer for all models costing >3lakhs-7lakhs : 13.90% – 14.40%
✓ Offer for all models costing >7lakhs : 12.90% – 13.40%
Latest user searches trends on HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loans January 2016
Searching trends for hdfc two wheeler loan login is up 130% in last 7 days (19.01.2016)
✓ hdfc bank two wheeler loan status increased by +200% as on 26.10.2015
✓ HDFC two wheeler loan interest rates 2015 increased by +950% as on 25.10.2015
✓ hdfc two wheeler loan emi calcultor increased by +130% as on 26.10.2015
✓ Honda Activa increased by +80 as on 26.10.2015
✓ hdfc bike loan increased by 60% as on 26.10.2015
Eligibility and Documents Required For HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
To be eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler loan, you need to:
- Be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- Be between the age of 21 years (at the time of application) and <= 65 years (at the end of the loan tenor).
- Earn a minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000/- p.a., for salaried profile and Rs. 72,000/- p.a. or self-employed profile.
- Reside for at least 1 year in the city.
- Reside for at least 1 year at the given residence address (in case of transfer from other location with less than 1 year at current location – please provide relevant documents to the bank during loan approval stage).
- Be working for at least 1 year.
- Have a phone at your residence or office.
If you are eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan, you can apply simply by submitting just the following documents:
✓ Identity Proof with Photo
✓ Valid Address Proof
✓ Income Proof like Salary Slip / ITR / form 16
What are the fees and charges you must pay?
Here is the list of all the charges applicable to your Two Wheeler Loans.
|Description of Charges||Two Wheeler Loans|
|Loan Processing Charges||2% of loan amount, 1% for HDFC Account Holders|
|Documentation Charges||Maximum – 2.5% of Loan Amount|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Nil|
|EMI Late payment penalty||2.5% Per Month on the Unpaid Installment|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals as levied by respective State Govt.|
|Cheque Bounce / EMI return charges||Rs 450/-|
|Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges||At actuals|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per request|
|CIBIL Charges (only on request)||Rs. 50|
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Bike Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Allahabad Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- SBT Bike loan Interest Rates – Documents, Eligibility Online
- UCO Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility
- Two Wheeler Loan Andhra Bank – Interest Rates, Documents
- Capital First Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates – Apply Online
- Apply online for Bike loan Aurangabad: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans
- Apply online for Bike loan Solapur: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans
- Apply online for Bike loan Hubli Dharwad: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans