Why to Choose HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans?
✓ Special offer: Enjoy 2% lower interest rate with 50% discount on processing fee exclusively for HDFC Bank account holders
✓ Savings upto Rs 2375/-*
✓ Loan approval in 4 hours**
✓ Up to 100%* finance on select models ✓
✓ Get Super Bike Loan on all brands and enjoy 0.5% lower interest rate with 0.25% discount on processing fee, exclusively for HDFC Bank account holders.
✓ Pre-approved limit* of Rs 7.5 lacs for HNW account holders and up to Rs 5 lacs for Non-HNW account holders for Uper Bike Loans
✓ Preferential rates at 12.90% (reducing) for account holders
✓ HDFC Bank Offers loans for all Superbikes that includes Harley Davidson, Ducati, Hyosung, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, Yamaha, Kawasaki Ninja and KTM with quick approvals, flexible payment and easy repayment options.
✓ Honda Shina Diwali Offer – Save Rs.4800/-. Flexi-Repay options, ranging from 12-48 months
Disclaimer : ** from the time of submission relevant documents at branch with address matching the Bank records . * Savings calculated on loan amount of Rs 50,000.
Latest user searches trends on HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loans October 2015
✓ hdfc bank two wheeler loan status increased by +200% as on 26.10.2015
✓ HDFC two wheeler loan interest rates 2015 increased by +950% as on 25.10.2015
✓ hdfc two wheeler loan emi calcultor increased by +130% as on 26.10.2015
✓ Honda Activa increased by +80 as on 26.10.2015
✓ hdfc bike loan increased by 60% as on 26.10.2015
Eligibility and Documents Required For HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
To be eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler loan, you need to:
- Be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- Be between the age of 21 years (at the time of application) and <= 65 years (at the end of the loan tenor).
- Earn a minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000/- p.a., for salaried profile and Rs. 72,000/- p.a. or self-employed profile.
- Reside for at least 1 year in the city.
- Reside for at least 1 year at the given residence address (in case of transfer from other location with less than 1 year at current location – please provide relevant documents to the bank during loan approval stage).
- Be working for at least 1 year.
- Have a phone at your residence or office.
If you are eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan, you can apply simply by submitting just the following documents:
- Proof of Identity:
Any one of Passport Copy/ Photo Credit card- front & reverse/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Copy of Company ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd./ PSU/ Govt. company/ Ration Card (If Photo is given).
- Address Proof:
Any one of Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/ Rental agreement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity bill/ Gas Connection Bills/ Ration Card/ Sale deed/ Property purchase agreement/ Credit Card billing statement (latest)/ LIC policy/ Letter from Company or Company provided Accommodation (List of the company’s as per the Banks List- ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd.,/ PSU/ Govt. Company Containing the residence address), Address proof in the name of the applicant’s Spouse or parents name is acceptable.
- Income Proof:
For Salaried : Latest Salary slip for Govt. employees; If Salary slip is not available, Only salary certificate to be accepted with deductions, For Partnership/ Proprietary firms & Pvt. Ltd. Co’s- Salary Certificate to be accepted with the following mitigants: Salary Certificate to clearly state the deductions, Name & Designation of the authorized signatory.
For Self-Employed: Copy of the latest I. T. return.
What are the fees and charges you must pay?
Here is the list of all the charges applicable to your Two Wheeler Loans.
|Description of Charges||Two Wheeler Loans|
|Loan Processing Charges||Maximum – 2% of Loan Amount|
|Documentation Charges||Maximum – 2.5% of Loan Amount|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Nil|
|EMI Late payment penalty||2.5% Per Month on the Unpaid Installment|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals as levied by respective State Govt.|
|Cheque Bounce / EMI return charges||Rs 450/-|
|Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges||At actuals|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per request|
|CIBIL Charges (only on request)||Rs. 50|
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Bike Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Allahabad Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- SBT Bike loan Interest Rates – Documents, Eligibility Online
- UCO Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility
- Two Wheeler Loan Andhra Bank – Interest Rates, Documents
- Capital First Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates – Apply Online
- Apply online for Bike loan Aurangabad: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans
- Apply online for Bike loan Solapur: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans
- Apply online for Bike loan Hubli Dharwad: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans