Get Quotes on HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loans: Eligibility, Emi Calculator, Per Month EMI, Lowest Interest Rates, Processing Fee, Loan Approval time & process.
Why to Choose HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans?
✓ Special offer: Enjoy 2% lower interest rate with 50% discount on processing fee exclusively for HDFC Bank account holders
✓ Check eligibility in 1 minute. Approval in 15 minutes.
✓ Up to 100%* finance on selected models
✓ Upto 4 Years Repayment Period.
✓ All brands superbikes are financed through hdfc bank (Savings of Rs.12500/- on loan amount of Rs.7 Lakh for 5 years repayment period)
✓ Special rates at 12.90% (reducing) for account holders
✓ Loan available across 3000+ branches Pan India
Latest Update – June 2016: 50% off on Processing fees, Zero foreclosure charges post 24 months.Downpayment on scooters starts from Rs.5950/- only.
✓ Minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000/- p.a. for salaried profile and Rs. 72,000/- p.a. for self-employed profile.
Interest Rates of HDFC Bank Two wheeler loans – Updated as on 23 Jun 2016
✓ Two Wheeler Loan: 11.01% – 24.00% (APR)
✓ SUPER BIKE TWO WHEELER LOAN: 10.27% – 14.90%
✓ HDFC Bank offers loans for all Superbikes that includes Harley Davidson, Ducati, Hyosung, Honda, Suzuki, BMW, Yamaha, Kawasaki Ninja and KTM with quick approvals, flexible payment and easy repayment options.
Eligibility and Documents Required For HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
To be eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler loan, you need to:
- Be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- Be between the age of 21 years (at the time of application) and <= 65 years (at the end of the loan tenor).
- Earn a minimum gross income of Rs. 84,000/- p.a., for salaried profile and Rs. 72,000/- p.a. or self-employed profile.
- Reside for at least 1 year in the city.
- Reside for at least 1 year at the given residence address (in case of transfer from other location with less than 1 year at current location – please provide relevant documents to the bank during loan approval stage).
- Be working for at least 1 year.
- Have a phone at your residence or office.
If you are eligible for a HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan, you can apply simply by submitting just the following documents:
✓ Identity Proof with Photo
✓ Valid Address Proof
✓ Income Proof like Salary Slip / ITR / form 16
What are the fees and charges you must pay?
Here is the list of all the charges applicable to your Two Wheeler Loans.
|Description of Charges||Two Wheeler Loans|
|Loan Processing Charges||Maximum – 3% of Loan Amount|
|Documentation Charges||Maximum – 3% of Loan Amount|
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Nil|
|EMI Late payment penalty||2.5% Per Month on the Unpaid Installment|
|Stamp Duty||At actuals as levied by respective State Govt.|
|Cheque Bounce / EMI return charges||Rs 450/-|
|Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges||At actuals|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per request|
|CIBIL Charges (only on request)||Rs. 50|
You might find these relevant:
- Hero Fincorp Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Information
- Honda Navi On-Road Price in Delhi – Ex showroom starts at Rs. 39,500
- Axis Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Bike Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Allahabad Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents |June 2016
- SBT Bike loan Interest Rates – Documents, Eligibility Online
- UCO Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility
- Two Wheeler Loan Andhra Bank – Interest Rates, Documents
- Capital First Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates – Apply Online
- Apply online for Bike loan Aurangabad: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans