HDFC securities Ltd, a trusted financial services intermediary is a subsidiary of India’s respected private sector Bank – HDFC Bank.
A leading stock broking company having completed 10 years in operation, serves a diverse customer base of retail and institutional investors.
Discerning investors experience a robust platform to trade in Equities, derivatives, currency futures and mutual funds through both NSE & BSE and other investment options like IPO’s, bonds, corporate fixed deposits,insurance etc.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT
- HDFC Bank Account Opening form.
- Non-Mandatory Rights & Obligations as applicable.
- Power of attorney (required incase clients want to avail online trading facility).
- Bank and DP account opening forms.
- Photographs for all account holders for bank and DP and that of the sole account holder for securities trading account.
- Bank and DP agreements in case of three-in-one accounts.
- Application for Net Banking (third party transfers).
- Application for Net Banking (demat accounts).