Development Credit Bank Car loan – Compare online Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility and Processing Fees of DCB auto loans India.
With the hassle free application process, speedy approval and easy eligibility, The DCB Auto Loan is your short cut to a new car and a newfound status.
- 0% Processing Fee
- Easy and simple documentation
- Speedy processing
- Loan available up to 85% of the value of the car
- Minimum Loan Amount Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Maximum Loan Amount Rs. 10,00,000/- (Individual) and Rs. 20,00,000/- (Non-Individual)
- Tenure for Loan Amount: 1 – 5 years
- Rate of Interest is linked to the MBPLR (Mortgage Benchmark Prime Lending Rate) of the Bank which is currently 15.25%.
|Age (Minimum)||21 years for standard car
23 years for premium car
25 years for super premium car
|Age (Maximum at loan maturity)||60 years for salaried individuals
70 years for self-employed individuals
|Annual Income (Minimum)||For Salaried Individuals
Rs. 80,000 for standard car and
Rs. 1,00,000 for premium car
For Self-employed Individuals
Rs. 60,000 for standard car and
Rs. 100,000 for premium car
|Minimum Employment Norms||1 year for Salaried and
2 years for Self-employed (profit making business entity)
|Residence Stability Norms||1 year for the Salaried and
For Self-employed 2 years in the same city of which 1 year in the same residence.
- Pay slips for the last 3 months, for salaried individuals
- Income Tax returns of the last 2 assessment years, for self-employed individuals
- Statement of main / operative bank account for the last 3 months
- Credit card / loan statement from bank / financier
- Identity, signature, address and Tele-contactability proofs
- Duly filled application form and passport size photographs
- Qualification certificates for self-employed professionals
- Hypothecation / First Lien in favour of DCB