HDFC Bank Car Loans in Odisha ✓ Lowest Interest Rates ✓ Calculate EMI ✓ Check Eligibility ✓ Instant e-Approval ✓Special Offers ✓ Apply Online Now ✓ Branch Address ✓ Location
HDFC Bank can offer a car loan for up to 100% of the value! Simply visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch and learn about exciting offers on loans for private cars as well as multi-utility vehicles.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Details 2018
HDFC Car loan interest rates
|Interest Rate (Monthly reducing balance)||8.45% to 11.60%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.1580 / Lakh|
|Processing Fees||Up to Rs.2000 off|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 7 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.15000 per month|
New Car Loans
Pre-owned Car Loans
What should be the age of my car?
The vehicle age at the end of Loan against Car tenure should not exceed:
Loan against Car
List of HDFC Bank Branches in Odisha for Car Loans
- Address: Trishna Arcade , In Front Of Ram Mandir, Satya Nagar, Janpath, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751022
- Address: Vivekananda Marg, Old Town, Bapuji Nagar, Odisha 751014
- Address: ID Market Road, Block N5, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751015
- Address: CDA Branch, CDA Sector 7, Cuttack, Odisha 753014
- Address: Khanna Nagar, Industrial Estate Khapuria, Cuttack, Odisha
- Address: Plot No:- E/11, Koel Nagar, Rourkela, Odisha 769014
- Address: C/O, Priti Auto Combine, Gol Bazar, Sambalpur, Odisha 768001
- Address: Vip Road, Vip Plaza Vip Road Puri, Puri, Odisha 752001
- Address: F M Circle, Balasore, Odisha 756001
- Address: Bhadrak, Gupta Complex Gupta Complex Salandi Bypass, Bhadrak, Odisha 756100
Documents Required for Car Loans under HDFC Bank in Odisha
Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving licence( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
Income Proof: Latest salary slip with form 16.
Address Proof: Ration card/Driving licence/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card.
Bank Statement:Last 6 months
Are you a self employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)?
Be in business for at least 2 years
Earn at least Rs. 60,000 per annum if you are looking to buy a standard car and at least Rs. 1,00,000 per annum for mid-sized and premium cars.
Have a telephone at residence / Post Paid mobile connection
Are you self employed (Partnership Firms) and (Private Limited Companies)?
Earn at least Rs. 60,000 per annum if you are looking to buy a standard car and at least Rs. 1,50,000 lakh/anum for car loan
Have a minimum turnover of Rs. 4,50,000 per annum
Have a landline at your office and residence.
Odisha, formerly known as Orissa, is an Indian state on the subcontinent’s south-east coast, by the Bay of Bengal. It is the modern name of the ancient kingdom of Kalinga, which was invaded by the Mauryan Emperor Ashoka in 261 BCE.