Find the best interest rates on Karnataka Bank car loan schemes. Get details on Documents, EMI, Eligibility at Deal4loans.com
Who is Eligible for Car loans at Karnataka Bank Ltd?
- An individual who is an income tax assessee.
- A company / firm/ trust/ association/societies availing the loan in its name or in the name of its executive / managing director / managing partner/managing trustee/president/secretory.
- NRIs are also eligible.
Interest Rates on Car loans 2018
|KBL– Car Finance||
Latest Interest Rates
|Cars Loans(KBL Car Finance)||
|Old vehicles upto Rs. 20.00 lakhs||
Purpose of Loan: Purchase of new vehicle / second hand vehicle not older than 3 years from the date of its registration.
Amount of Loan:
- Upto 85% of the invoice value excluding road tax and insurance for new vehicles.
- Maximum of Rs.15 lakh in the case of second hand / used vehicle.
Period: Upto 60 months (new vehicle) and 34 months (second hand vehicle).
- Hypothecation of vehicle to be purchased.
- Third party co-obligation / guarantee in the case of individual.
Available Products of Karnataka Bank: