Apply for SBI Car Loans in Chandigarh: Get lowest Interest car loans in Chandigarh with State Bank of India. Compare EMI, Eligibility, Documents and Fees and Charges on Used, NRI and New Car loans in Chandigarh.
SBI Car Loan Chandigarh Information
|Interest Rates||8.40% to 9.25%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||8.40% to 9.20%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1579/lakh|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 90% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||3.00 Lakh annual|
Offers on SBI Car loans in Chandigarh
- No Advance EMI | Lowest EMI
- Longest repayment tenure (7 years)
- LTV 85% of ‘On Road Price’ of car, in case of Corporate Salary Package accounts
- Flexibility of payment of EMI anytime during the month
- No pre-payment penalty
- Free Accident insurance – Optional SBI Life cover
Major Branches of SBI in Chandigarh for Car Loans
- Chandigarh Housing Board, 9D, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160009
- 10D, Sector 10, Chandigarh, 160011
- SCO-100, madhya marg, 17B, Sector 17, Chandigarh, 160017
- Pec, Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
- Punjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh, 160014
- SCO.36, Sector 18D, Chandigarh, 160018
- NRI Branch, SCO 114, madhya marg, 17B, Sector 17, Chandigarh, 160017
- 2nd floor, Palladium Tower, Plot No. – 181/46,, Industrial Area Phase I, Near Tribune Chowk,, Chandigarh, Punjab 160008
Documents Requirement for Car Loans in Chandigarh – State Bank of India:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Contact Centre / Contact Details / Customer Care
: Call SBI’s 24×7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL, MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.