SBI Car Loans in Jodhpur: Get lowest SBI Car Loan Interest Rate 2018 ✓ Check Eligibility ✓ Instant Approval in 5 Min ✓ Best Offers ✓ Apply Online Now for New, Used and NRI Car loans in Jodhpur.
SBI Car Loan 2018 Information
SBI Car Loan Details – EMI / Eligibility
|Interest Rates||9.20% – 9.70%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1619/lakh|
|Processing fees||Max upto Rs.1500/- + GST|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 100% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||2.50 Lakh annual|
SBI Car Loan Interest Rates
||9.20% – 9.70%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||SBI Car Loan, NRI Car Loan and Combo Loan Scheme||9.60% p.a. 9.55% p.a.|
|Certified Pre-owned Car Loan Scheme||Men: 2.45% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 10.60% p.a. For Women: 2.40% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 10.55% p.a.|
|Certified Pre-owned Car Loan Scheme||4.65% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 12.90% p.a.|
|Super Bike Loan Scheme||3.65% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 11.90% p.a.|
|SBI Two-Wheeler Loan||9.25% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 17.50% p.a.|
|SBI Car Loan Lite||
Major Branches of SBI in Jodhpur for Car Loans
- Sector-H, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
- Sector-E, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Chopasani Rd, Jwala Vihar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003
- 13-Deepak Building, Nehru Place Pedestrian Subway, Nehru Place
- OPP.RLY.HOSPITAL, UIT Rd, P.W.D Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
- Maderna, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006
- Saraswati Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
- Janta Colony, Sector 2, Kudi Bhagtasni Housing Board, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
Documents Requirement for Car Loans in Jodhpur – State Bank of India:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Contact Centre / Contact Details / Customer Care
: Call SBI’s 24×7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL, MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.
Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city’s iconic shade of blue. Jodhpur topped Lonely Planet’s list of most extraordinary places to stay in 2013 Tamil movie, I, which is the costliest Indian film to date, was also shot at Jodhpur.
The administration of Jodhpur consists of a District Collector, followed by 4 Additional District Magistrates (I, II, Land Conversion and City ADM). Presently, the Collector and District Magistrate is Dr. Preetam B. Yashwant (IAS). The city is also under Police Commissioner system, with Mr. Ashok Rathore (IPS) as Police Commissioner of the city.
India’s most ambitious industrial development project, the over USD 100 dollars Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project is also going to impact industry in Jodhpur. Marwar Junction which is located about 100 kilometres from Jodhpur will be one of the nine freight loading points along the DMIC route. Jodhpur and Pali districts fall under the region that is going to be developed as a manufacturing hub for the DMIC.