SBI Car Loans in Kanpur: Get lowest SBI Car Loan Interest Rate ✓ Check Eligibility ✓ Instant Approval in 5 Min ✓ Best Offers ✓ Apply Online Now for New, Used and NRI Car loans in Kanpur.
SBI Car Loan Kanpur Information
|Interest Rates||8.40% to 9.25%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||8.40% to 9.20%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1579/lakh|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 90% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||3.00 Lakh annual|
Major Branches of SBI in Kanpur for Car Loans
- Address: 16/101, The Mall, Near Reserve Bank, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208001
- Address: State Bank Of India, 5Th Block, Main Branch, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Address: 127/91, W-2, Barra Bypass Rd, Karni Road, Barra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208011
- Address: Shop No. 24-90, 47/05, Birhana Rd, Phool Bagh, General Ganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208001
- Address: P. 36, State Bank Building, Hamirpur Rd, Opposite Shyam Palace, Juhi Nahariya, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208014
- Address: Govind Nagar Rd, Near HDFC Bank, Govind Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208006
- Address: Hameerpur Road, Mandi Samiti, Naubasta, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208021
- Address: 128/93 B, Kidwainagar Ave, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208011
Documents Requirement for Car Loans in Kanpur – State Bank of India:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Contact Centre / Contact Details / Customer Care
: Call SBI’s 24×7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL, MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.
Kanpur, previously Cawnpore, is the largest industrial city of Uttar Pradesh and also is the administrative headquarters of Kanpur Nagar district & Kanpur division. It is known as the Economic and Industrial Capital of Uttar Pradesh.
Kanpur is the biggest city of the state and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh.
It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It is about 126 meters above the sea level. Presently civilian air-service to Delhi is available for the city at Ahirwan. The other nearest civilian air port Amausi (Lucknow) is 65Km. away from Kanpur.
Kanpur is also divisional headquarter of Kanpur commissionery consisting of following districts:
Points of interest: Allen Forest Zoo, Moti Jheel, Phool Bagh
The city which once was termed as Manchester of India for its matured cotton industry. The city which hosted (and still hosts) the world famous ‘Lal Imli’ woolen factory, industries such as LML, Pan Parag, ICI Limited (now known as Duncuns Fertilisers), one of the largest leather industries in the world and myriad cotton mills.
city which boosts one of the largest number of defense establishments; To name a few Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL), DMSRDE, Small Arms Factory(SAF), Field Gun Factory and Parachute factory.