Are you looking for a business loans to open or start a new hotel or restaurants in your city so don’t wait come with us an get a business loan within 2 days at minimum interest rates? As a business owner, setting up a new hotel or restaurant chain, or maintaining your existing one, can call for considerable investment. Major banks in India provide Hotel and Restaurant Financing helps you to stock up raw material and pay for property, license and permits, equipment, personnel, furniture, renovation, marketing, etc.
Highlights of Business Loan for Hotels & Restaurants
- Maximum loan amount of upto 30 lakh
- Overdraft facility is available
- Approval within 24 hours
- 2 Documents required for application
Business Loan for Hotels & Restaurants Interest Rates
|Rate of interest||15 – 20%|
|Processing fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Loan statement charges||Rs.50|
|Interest & principle statement charges||NIL|
|EMI bounce charges||Up to Rs. 3000 (Inclusive of applicable taxes)|
Documents required for Business Loan for Hotels & Restaurants
- Age should be 25 – 55 years
- Business should have a vintage of at least 3 years.
- Business should have its Income Tax returns filed for at least the past 1 year.
Here is a list of the Business Loan customer profiles that consider:
- Self Employed Non Professionals (SENP) – Traders and manufacturers, retailers, Proprietors, and service providers etc
- Entities – Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies. Other constitution types depending on their profile on a case to case basis
List of Cities for Business Loan for Hotels & Restaurants
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alwar, Amritsar, Anantapur, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Erode, Goa, Guntur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hosur, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalgaon, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangaluru, Patna, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nashik, Nellore, Panipat, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Salem, Siliguri, Solapur, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchi, Tirupati, Tiruppur, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vapi, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Morbi, Nagpur, Nanded, Amravati, Anantapur, Asansol, Davanagere, Gulbarga, Kakinada, Kannur, Karur, Sangli, Tirunelveli, Warangal,